• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi everyone!

Reaction score
haan haan baat to sahi hai...................salman tum ne maths angel ke saath bari ziyadti ki hai. :p ;)

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how many thanks you or anyone has..............but you guys really deserve to be thanked.......as you people even helped me a lot. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU :) :D

Reaction score
bhai hum log baray badmaash hain. yahaan per to koi apna introduction kernay ayaa tha aur hum is topic ko kahan se kahan le gae. :p :p
HMMMMMMMMMM. :)

Reaction score
Yup lets call nibz and make him lock this thread......after all he is the in charge of all these stuffs. :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM okay let us see if he does or not. But i think we need the permission of the creator of this thread

Reaction score
Obviously yaar. I am no acriminal or a ghost who does things without anyone's permission or doing something very secretly. LOGIC DUDE LOGIC :p