• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi everyone!

Reaction score
If Mr. green is Mr. Asif ali zardari then i won't even greet and make him my friend............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................why are you missing that zardari by the way??? :p :D :mrgreen:

look here comes mr.green again. ;)

Reaction score
Tell me, who doesn't miss our dear old, loving and caring President Zardari ? :D

(PS. Don't take it seriously. It's a sarcasm.)

Reaction score
Zardari isn't a bad person. He is the best president ever guys! I am serious. His policies are so awesome! He is so wise...
Sorry, wrong post.
It was intended for a "joke thead" LOL

Reaction score
Oh my god. I thought you were seriously taking the side of zardari which was clearly shocking to hear. But feewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nobody would ever take zardari's side. :p :D :)

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Yes. "Roti kapra aur makaan, sab merey naam" <<< His best policy.

AWESOME! :D :D :D

@shahlakh, Butt sahab will take zardari's side! :p

And this topic is turning into a political one, now. :D :p

Reaction score
Its not my fault .................its mr green's fault........................come you mr. green where are you hiding???? I can't see you :p :D ;)

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dont't lock this thread. Look its all your fault mr.green :p :mrgreen:

Reaction score
hehehehehehe !! As we all start chating in every post !! Well yeah here he is MR.GREEN !! :p

Reaction score
SURE princesszahra......you are most welcome pal. Well by the way I see you are a very old member of XPF. Nice to see this. :p :) :)

Reaction score
yeah sure u look even older then that but have posted so many times that look at ur posts they are so many even u broke the record of Math angel of holding the most posts . :p :p :p :p :p