• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hii

Reaction score
slam everyone

I am new here and i am in the second year 2 year O'level .I hope you all will help me and at last farahnaseemch did you recognize me or should i give you some hint .

Reaction score
hmmm well .i did class 8c from lycetuff .i guess you are from one of that idiot boys .am i right

Reaction score
cool idiots han you left the school without telling anyone you still angry from that joke which we did on the last papers with you .

Reaction score
ohh really plzz dont make me angry .i know everything you ppl did that to take my position in class .what ever dont wanna talk on it .my heart was already broke bez of that .

Reaction score
ohh really plzz dont make me angry .i know everything you ppl did that to take my position in class .what ever dont wanna talk on it .my heart was already broke bez of that .
what i am saying sorry na .everything was clear with teachers .i think we should not make it a boxing center