• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did everyone find Biology paper 31?

Reaction score
Their was nothing hard ... like extremely hard.... Grade boundaries should be high for it... maybe a 50 for an A

Reaction score
Their was nothing hard ... like extremely hard.... Grade boundaries should be high for it... maybe a 50 for an A

How the hell is that a high grade boundry? 64 is 80% which is usally considered an A.
50 is 62%... Thats not high at all, if thats the case then I should get an A* FOR SURE.

Reaction score
LOL dude last year 38 was an A..... grade boundaries are really low.....
hope dis year it's da same. but u knw wat? dere r really BIG NERDS, hu will score above 90, out of hundred, no matter wat.
masha allah, wid dese kids, i dnt think grade boundaries wud b low.

Reaction score
hope dis year it's da same. but u knw wat? dere r really BIG NERDS, hu will score above 90, out of hundred, no matter wat.
masha allah, wid dese kids, i dnt think grade boundaries wud b low.

LOL, don't worry.. theres this one girl in my class whose super smart. Especially in Bio she barley loses marks, but even she said this paper was hard after it ended. She also messed up in some places so, hopefully once again... LOW GRADE THRESHOLDS! x)

Reaction score
It wont be as low .... It will be like 50... its never been higher than that.... They dont score 90s... Thats what your certificate says ... you may have got an A* of 70

Reaction score
LOL, don't worry.. theres this one girl in my class whose super smart. Especially in Bio she barley loses marks, but even she said this paper was hard after it ended. She also messed up in some places so, hopefully once again... LOW GRADE THRESHOLDS! x)
ohhhh! i hope so! :(

Reaction score
I found this paper quite hard, I did fine in the 2011 and 2010 paper revisions, so I'm hoping to have done well in this one. The hardest question was the one with the photo of the germinating seed.