• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology?

Reaction score
How was all of your Biology Paper 6? I did 62 :) I think it went well.
Discuss after 24 hours please :)

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they wrote for the similarities between the bones in the forearm and the legs?

Reaction score
I am not sure about one answer: the protein question.
yeah.. the question was asked in a different way...:cry:
Whose great idea was it for cie to give that skeleton question!? i didnt learn any of that topic..
well, at least it was ok overall.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what they wrote for the similarities between the bones in the forearm and the legs?

I wrote about
1. A relatively big bone called the humerus in the upper forearm and a similar one called the femur in the upper leg.
2. Two adjacent bones called the radius and ulna in the lower arm, and similarly, two adjacent bones in the lower leg called the tibia and the fibula.
3. Bones of the hands (carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges) arranged in the same way as bones of the feet (tarsals, metatarsals, and phalanges)

Reaction score
I wrote about
1. A relatively big bone called the humerus in the upper forearm and a similar one called the femur in the upper leg.
2. Two adjacent bones called the radius and ulna in the lower arm, and similarly, two adjacent bones in the lower leg called the tibia and the fibula.
3. Bones of the hands (carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges) arranged in the same way as bones of the feet (tarsals, metatarsals, and phalanges)
too bad that i just left it...