• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology?

Reaction score
mix equal volumes of biuret 1 and biuret 2 reagent..and add them to crushed seeds...and the seeds should be in equal amounts in 2 separate dishes. > CIE will accept this much to outline test for proteins. ..and compare the color change..
mix equal volumes of biuret 1 and biuret 2 reagent..and add them to crushed seeds...and the seeds should be in equal amounts in 2 separate dishes. > CIE will accept this much to outline test for proteins. ..and compare the color change..
I always write things like that when I have no idea about the answer. The truth is the truth hey, can't deny it:ROFLMAO:
i wrote there r Hinge joints, Ball and socket joints in both. 2 bones between ankle n knee = 2 bones(radius n ulna) between elbow nd shoulder joint....:mad:

Reaction score
i wrote there r Hinge joints, Ball and socket joints in both. 2 bones between ankle n knee = 2 bones(radius n ulna) between elbow nd shoulder joint....:mad:

Uhm.. The question said "excluding joints"

Reaction score
Doesn't the forearm refer to the part of the arm between the hinge joint and the fingers? :notworthy: That's what my teacher said. But I took the whole arm into consideration.

Reaction score
Doesn't the forearm refer to the part of the arm between the hinge joint and the fingers? :notworthy: That's what my teacher said. But I took the whole arm into consideration.

Mhm, but the instructions said something like 'This is a diagram of a forearm and a leg...". So, I took the whole thing to be the forearm :D

Reaction score
O
Oh, well, Let's hope they give marks for that :LOL:

They HAVE to, LOL :D These were apparently the only 3 points to give: humerus=femur, radius+ulna=tibia+fibula, carpals+metacarpals+phalanges=tarsals+metatarsals+phalanges :D What else was there to write? :unsure:

Reaction score
They HAVE to, LOL :D These were apparently the only 3 points to give: humerus=femur, radius+ulna=tibia+fibula, carpals+metacarpals+phalanges=tarsals+metatarsals+phalanges :D What else was there to write? :unsure:
That's just about it. Btw, I think we only have to know the bones in the forearm according to the syllabus. Did you learn them at school? We weren't taught.

Reaction score
That's just about it. Btw, I think we only have to know the bones in the forearm according to the syllabus. Did you learn them at school? We weren't taught.
Nah I didn't. I like to self-study, and learnt this from a book.

Reaction score
Ha, good for you as well. But I think they actually are in the syllabus. I just found 'em in my notes. :whistle:
Its not in the syllabus. Everything in the syllabus is taught to us in the school and they didnt teach us that. I even checked the learning objectives given by the CIE and they dont include about the bones in the legs!

Reaction score
Its not in the syllabus. Everything in the syllabus is taught to us in the school and they didnt teach us that. I even checked the learning objectives given by the CIE and they dont include about the bones in the legs!
Well cie might be trolling then.