• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry/12 ?

How was the paper?

• Hard

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
LOL there were like 8-10 Questions which I found repeats in the paper.. It was really easy.. All my friends are expecting 30+ .. some even expecting full...
Ur talking about physics :O
did u get all right
?

Reaction score
I think u didnt do physics past papers as 8 were repeated i can list them !!
i did .....i was not feeling well in the ppr so may be i didnt notice the other ones which were also repeated .....but im sure it cant be 10....max 6 or 7 :/

Reaction score
LOL there were like 8-10 Questions which I found repeats in the paper.. It was really easy.. All my friends are expecting 30+ .. some even expecting full...

yeah it was very easy.. full will be AWESOME :D

Reaction score
I think 50 for paper 2, 31 for paper 3 and 32 for paper 1 as all the 3 papers were extremely easy.
And to everyone fighting about physics can we not bring up the nightmare again. I have had my share in the exam and want to rejoice the excellent Chem paper rather than talking about the dreadful physics paper.

Reaction score
plz plz can anyone tell me that if i score 50 in p2 ...30 in p1 and 16-18 in p3 what will be my overall grade (==98).............................................i m very dissapointed ........will i be able to scor an A plzzzzzzzzzz.............................on more question the overall gt is sum of all acquired number in papers such as (so in p2 +30 in p1 + 18 in p3=98)................................or it depends upon the percentage score of each paper such as( 46% of p2 ...23%of p3 and 31%of p1)))))))