• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry/12 ?

How was the paper?

• Hard

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was alright though. Some were easy some were hard. Though it was over all not that hard. Lets all hope for the best :)

Reaction score
Ur talking about physics :O
did u get all right
?

The title says.. I thought you were talking off chemistry.! Why would I talk about Physics :( .. there were 3-4 repeats in physics and that paper went as a nightmare.. I was talking about today's paper. In chemistry there were at least 10 MCQs which got repeated!

Reaction score
The title says.. I thought you were talking off chemistry.! Why would I talk about Physics :( .. there were 3-4 repeats in physics and that paper went as a nightmare.. I was talking about today's paper. In chemistry there were at least 10 MCQs which got repeated!
17* repeated. :D

Reaction score
yeah sorry but the paper was really good for today .totally unexpected :D

Reaction score
hmmm sincenearly 24 hours up i just have one query what was the answer to the ideality equation one was . the one which showed y it deviated from ideal gas behaviour

Reaction score
hmmm sincenearly 24 hours up i just have one query what was the answer to the ideality equation one was . the one which showed y it deviated from ideal gas behaviour

the ans was B ...the attraction b/w molecules or like that ...

Reaction score
I have a weird feeling that this year's gt will be abnormally high! Like 98 for A! You never know what CIE is upto! I have seen the gt for A level Maths in 1 session was 230 for A* but in the consecutive session gt was 198 for A*. Gts are so weird! Don't be so happy guys, CIE will increase the gt, don't get surprised on result day if you don't get your expected marks!

Reaction score
I have a weird feeling that this year's gt will be abnormally high! Like 98 for A! You never know what CIE is upto! I have seen the gt for A level Maths in 1 session was 230 for A* but in the consecutive session gt was 198 for A*. Gts are so weird! Don't be so happy guys, CIE will increase the gt, don't get surprised on result day if you don't get your expected marks!

The GT for whole A levels might be high. But only AS level can't be that high... since the AS level GT is a average of all the variants of the components given in AS Levels.. and not different for each variant.

Reaction score

CIE may increase the GT but they will do so reasonably based on certain rules and criteria, that I hope they adhere strictly to. Even if we all here thought that the paper was easy others might not think the same and performance will still vary across the centers. (Remember this is CIE)

It is unlikely that CIE would set the GT like 29/30 the same way they would not set it to 15/30 in difficult paper.

Reaction score
CIE may increase the GT but they will do so reasonably based on certain rules and criteria, that I hope they adhere strictly to. Even if we all here thought that the paper was easy others might not think the same and performance will still vary across the centers. (Remember this is CIE)

It is unlikely that CIE would set the GT like 29/30 the same way they would not set it to 15/30 in difficult paper.
dude cem highest As grade has been(new syll ) is 98 so no need to fret (y)

Reaction score
Bro GT depends on performance of the students, CIE has no hand in GT.