• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry/12 ?

How was the paper?

• Hard

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys what was the answer for the question that had a graph and they asked which position would it be if temperature decrease? And. The question about oxidation of secondary alcohol.

Reaction score
guys wat abt the electron structure they aksed ok i drew only the configuration with out arrows nd identified the pairing of electrons in this case eg p3 i called it unpaired e while the other atom i called it p4 a paired e is that correctr please help me tell me

Reaction score
guys wat abt the electron structure they aksed ok i drew only the configuration with out arrows nd identified the pairing of electrons in this case eg p3 i called it unpaired e while the other atom i called it p4 a paired e is that correctr please help me tell me
which paper you talking bout?

Reaction score
What do you get when oxidizing a secondary alcohol? was it just ketone or ketone aldehyde and carboxylic.Question 38 I think.and which was the answer for the graph question asking If temperature decreases ?

Reaction score
And what was the answer for 39?I think I put A cause the only deciding factor was if ketone was a carbonyl group or not for me and I put it as right soo I ended up with A.is it correct?

Reaction score
but rajvinder wat was for electronic configuration i PUT coz i wrote the 1s 2s 2p the unpaired e