• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Maths?

Reaction score
How was your Maths paper 2? I did 0580/22. I think mine went good :)
Insha Allah I will get an A* :)

Reaction score
How was your Maths paper 2? I did 22. I think mine went good :)
Insha Allah I will get an A* :)
i was quite confused about the similarity thing.. and i messed up on transformation + instead of writing parallelogram i wrote trapezium i dont know how could i do this.. so it makes 1 more mistake about the area

Reaction score
i was quite confused about the similarity thing.. and i messed up on transformation + instead of writing parallelogram i wrote trapezium i dont know how could i do this.. so it makes 1 more mistake about the area
Where did we have to write parallelogram? :O Did you do paper 22 or 21?

Reaction score
got parallelogram right
but messed up with another transformation
should be stretch but i wrote shear

Reaction score
That Part is of 2 mark's ... Am I right :)

Reaction score
it was difficult paper .,..what was value of .. "".u "" in speed time graph ??
it was parralelogram , but i wrote it Rectangle , although i got the Area as Correct
U was 2 I think...
But what was the area?
27 unit2?

Reaction score
how was it paralelogram , a straight line , when translated gave , a rectangle shape , although parallelogram is correct , but i got answer like wise
and if it had been parallelogram , why wud the examiner give ..2 marks for Finding the area , when base and height was known. .
When translated only horizontally or vertically, it wud have been a rectangle.... But hereby the translation being (9 2) it is a parallelogram

Reaction score
correct the area was 27 and the answer was parallelogram...also value of u was 2

Reaction score
oh and what about question 3b. in which it asked how many squares can be obtained form the shape...
I got 48

Reaction score
Similarity was the bomb. And I messed up in sequences as well. Ugh.

Reaction score
how was it paralelogram , a straight line , when translated gave , a rectangle shape , although parallelogram is correct , but i got answer like wise
and if it had been parallelogram , why wud the examiner give ..2 marks for Finding the area , when base and height was known. .

It was a parallelogram because in a rectangle, all angles are supposed to be 90 degrees, but in this shape, none were 90 degrees as two of the sides were slanted.