• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Physics 6PH08 Alternative to practical ?

Reaction score
There is an A* guys for unit 6B, i did a few dumb mistakes too, like for vernier caliper i took te precision as 0.001 :( Well, for the volume I used pie(d^2/4)h.
AWESOME!!! Alhumdolillah got k and p right then :D

Reaction score
There is an A* guys for unit 6B, i did a few dumb mistakes too, like for vernier caliper i took te precision as 0.001 :( Well, for the volume I used pie(d^2/4)h.
AWESOME!!! Alhumdolillah got k and p right then :D
Wht was ur density?

Reaction score
how does measuring diameter of a coin at different points improve accuracy?

Reaction score
in dat light intensity question, what would be the variable dat should remain constant??

Reaction score
My density was 7400 to 2sf.
For that, I wrote finding mean reduces percentage uncertainty. Hope it makes sense, was a guess.

Reaction score
I wrote light intensity, do it in a dark room to ensure the only light source is the bulb as the distance between the bulb and the LDR was to be the only variable, makes sense?
I don't remember the gradient at all o_O It was point something

Reaction score
There was dat question...
wat should be the variable that remains constant and how do they can make dat as constant??
Something like dat
What is variable that should be controlled..and give a method how to???...this was the question as far as i remember