• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the physics atp 5054/42 may/june 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I beseech a response worthy of your stature:
Ok I read all you have to say, just a few questions
-Is there ANY question EVER in physics where you were said to draw A line of best fit and you draw a graph like this? ( going up AND coming down not just going up ! )
- it said start graph from origin, this humble servant has studied stats, ad maths and plain maths, and starting GRAPH from origin does NOT mean starting the LINE from origin
- If you would open a certain Archimides Law and its applications, you would find similar graphs and concepts
- you said to use common sense and deduce that glass doesnt sink, kindly take a cup of water and throw a rubber band in, your majesty will be most surprised to find that the rebellious rubber band also SINKS
-this is apart from the fact that such a graph makes NO sense, increase in weight is directly proportional to its sinking (the liar Archimedes said it ,not me) so the graph should be straight too
-Also if you would look up density of rubber you will not be amused to find the results
-Also note the servant's work:
untitled-jpg.41860

If I would have the honor of clearing any other confusions, I WOULD BE MOST PLEASED :)

Reaction score
Then all the servant can do is pray with all his heart that you do exactly the same kind of stuff in every question of P1 and P2 as you have done in P4
Since those who never learn from there mistakes are bound to repeat them
Fare Thee Well :)

Reaction score
^And I would be pretty happy if you pray the same for me
My Physics ATP was something I would love to do again the same way :)

Reaction score
I will pray that you have it good ,rather than been sarcastic ,if you lack at the ability to think there is nothing i can do
I appreciate the first kind thing to be said by you ever (y)
May you have a good P1 and P2 too regardless of this
But if you lack at the ability to reply in a half-decent manner otherwise, there is nothing I can do too

Reaction score
I appreciate the first kind thing to be said by you ever (y)
May you have a good P1 and P2 too regardless of this
But if you lack at the ability to reply in a half-decent manner otherwise, there is nothing I can do too
bhai ,log mere ase khialf hone wen hain jaise mey target killer hon and when they start i just like spilling oil

Reaction score
bhai log mere ase khialf hone wen hain jaise mey target killer hon and when they start i just like spilling oil
app nay bhee uss waqt kee mujhay bohut sunae hain, I wasnt rude though I was sarcastic :p but I have that right
all I ask for is a reply
you are wasting your time and mine but not talking sense
JUST GIVE ME ONE REPLY
I SPENT A LONG TIME WRITING THAT THING DOWN JUST TO HELP YOU
I AM LISTENING TO YOUR COMMENTS TO HELP YOU
AND YOU CONTINUE TO REMAIN AS IT IS

Status
Not open for further replies.