• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the physics atp 5054/42 may/june 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When You dont know then dont ask,Iam doing physics atp since Grade 9 okay?
I did this type of question 2 days ago with our teacher,he teaches around 300 students in a day
,i have told u people what i wrote,if u want to post naive answers please carry on

upload_2014-5-7_20-55-59-png.41522
Here's what u wanna hear guy "YES U ARE RIGHT "
Now stfu and stop tryin to prove ur dumb logic.

Reaction score
due to air in boat it is less dense than water so it floats..............
but here rubberbands are not air they are extra weight.
tell me did adding extra rubber bands decreased value of "l"? yes it did. decreasing rubber bands increases value of l. so if rubber band "0" then "l" is greatest...
"l" can never be zero with 0 rubber bands.... "l" is only 0 with 11 rubber bands...................
L is the height out of the beaker :p so when no rubberband it is submerged and when 11 it went in again

Reaction score
The question asked for a line of best fit only, so how could anybody make TWO intersecting lines? o_O
Not two intersecting lines,Diverging lines examiner will only Cut one mark for not showing it started from origin and starting direct from (1,8.86)

Reaction score
Not two intersecting lines,Diverging lines examiner will only Cut one mark for not showing it started from origin and starting direct from (1,8.86)
and the graph specifically said start from the origin. I remember that and in the opening lines, it said that it would float vetically ONLY when 1 rubber band was tied to it, otherwise it wouldn't so it's common sense that the height would be 0mm at 0 rubberbands

Reaction score
Here's what u wanna hear guy "YES U ARE RIGHT "
Now stfu and stop tryin to prove ur dumb logic.
Neither i am here to prove my logic i posted what my teacher,my mates and i did which was right and i cant predict whether cie will accept that
try having a practical mind (not so difficult to get one) and chill,this was a thread to discuss it which i was doing not forcing anyone,you object it don't ridicule it,don't act like a hater this doesn't makes you cool
try ''fikring'' about next P2 and P1 and good luck with that and don't make silly mistakes and try reading the question a minimum of 5 times and when sure enough do it
I will not enter to any further discussions and I am over and out

Last edited:
Reaction score
- and a horizontal rod would have almost 0 height above the water right?
Brother, Everyone has gone mad at this question and yes you are right it was submerged at zero rubberbands that is what i am telling these guys but their numb brains can't get that
any question just right in my profile :)

Reaction score
But on a serious note ab samajh aya what you guys mean and it may seem like a valid point but sirf uski problem hogi thqt they asked for a line of best fit which is always ek seedhi line with just one gradient and if we were to make a triangle it would have 2

Reaction score
Neither i am here to prove my logic i posted what my teacher,my mates and i did which was right and i cant predict weather cie will accept that
try having a practical mind (not so difficult to get one) and chill,this was a thread to discuss it which i was doing not forcing anyone,you object it don't ridicule it,don't act like a hater this doesn't makes you cool
try ''fikring'' about next P2 and P1 and good luck with that and don't make silly mistakes and try reading the question a minimum of 5 times and when sure enough do it
I will not enter to any further discussions and I am over and out

You lost me at "can't predict the weather" :|

Status
Not open for further replies.