• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your chemitry paper?

Reaction score
i have seen in my encyclopedia that it should be 13p and 14 n like the normal aluminium so u got it write do not worry
i hope so :( the paper was quite easy but i made so many silly mistakes and now im so scared , did you choose the last question on organic ?

Reaction score
well i wasnot sure of other than 14 ...so I said it ..
but according to the Statement it Said " ONE NATURALLY OCCURING " so it means that it is 14 Nuetron Isotope ...
other wise Radio Active Isotope of Aluminium is also there , which is NOT naturally occuring
yeah you're right :)

Reaction score
But wiki says that there are TWO naturally occurring isotopes, the stable one (Al-27) AND the radioactive one(Al-26) :l However it also says that Al-27 is more naturally abundant (99.9+ %)

Reaction score
But wiki says that there are TWO naturally occurring isotopes, the stable one (Al-27) AND the radioactive one(Al-26) :l However it also says that Al-27 is more naturally abundant (99.9+ %)
this is what the wiki says!
didnt you read what the question said!? :p

Reaction score
Exactly dude.

If Al-27 is the answer (according to what wiki says), then No. of protons is 13 and No. of neutrons is 14.

Reaction score
i have seen in my encyclopedia that it should be 13p and 14 n like the normal aluminium so u got it write do not worry
isotope has diffrnt number of neutrons so 14 neutrons is normal it had to be either 15 or 13...unfotunately 14 is wrong.in the periodic table at the back of the paper we had 14 nuetrons alumium so we had to write 15 or 13

Reaction score
but i
isotope has diffrnt number of neutrons so 14 neutrons is normal it had to be either 15 or 13...unfotunately 14 is wrong.in the periodic table at the back of the paper we had 14 nuetrons alumium so we had to write 15 or 13
when it says that an element has only one isotope its the element itself for example gold has only one isotope gold it self!!!

Reaction score

-_-

Refer to previous arguments.