• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Principle Of Accounts paper???

Reaction score
matching concept was most accurate... matching concept states that all expenses of that year should be matched wid its revenues ... as fixed asset was used for more than one accounting period thats y it is broken... :p

My sir told us to write bank deposts between fixed assets and current assets ..

Prudence is also rite to some extent
I wrote it in current assets at the place of cash at bank so is it wrong???

Reaction score
How many marks can u lose if u want to get an A*.I mixed the accounting concepts entirely,one in source documents and one in correction of wrong entries.and will there be a error carry forward in accounting concepts question:(
yeah .. :) (y)

Reaction score
matching concept was most accurate... matching concept states that all expenses of that year should be matched wid its revenues ... as fixed asset was used for more than one accounting period thats y it is broken... :p

My sir told us to write bank deposts between fixed assets and current assets ..

Prudence is also rite to some extent
So will they give marks for prudence ? , actually i thought it in a different way.... did Sir Noel tell u about that bank deposit ?

Reaction score
Bank Deposit is fixed asset so how many marks i would loose fr writing it under current assets

Reaction score
what name is given to the amount a club owes to its members ?
a) Accumulated Funds
b) Capital
c) net profit
d) subscriptions

Reaction score
what name is given to the amount a club owes to its members ?
a) Accumulated Funds
b) Capital
c) net profit
d) subscriptions

Its exactly like capital but here its called Accumalated fund dont start ticking subscriptions as i did when this MCQ repeated itself when i was doing the Past papers :D :D

Subscription is the amount that the members owe to the club but not the vice versa !

Reaction score
Its exactly like capital but here its called Accumalated fund dont start ticking subscriptions as i did when this MCQ repeated itself when i was doing the Past papers :D :D

Subscription is the amount the club owes to its members but not the vice versa !
so questin is club owes to its members .>?