• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how were bio papers?

Reaction score
There are no protiens in tissue fluid :/ So it couldn't have been C, because the answer said 'fewer prroteins than in the plasma'
blood plasma contains cells and clotting constituents and hormones, all of which are made of proteins. idk. but i'm pretty confident with my answer.

Reaction score
if i remember correct , blood plasma has no blood cells , its part of the other 45% of the blood constituents , so blood plasma has no white blood cells , but in tissue fliud these exist as wbc tend to move out at capillary level

asd

Reaction score
if i remember correct , blood plasma has no blood cells , its part of the other 45% of the blood constituents , so blood plasma has no white blood cells , but in tissue fliud these exist as wbc tend to move out at capillary level
If i know it right, Wbc's in tissue fluid come from blood plasma, this happens at plasma level under high pressure that they squeeze out! :D
Dude, Its the proteins that are lesser in Tissue fluid but more in blood plasma...

Reaction score
Blood is 45% platlets , blood cells and corpusles , while 55% blood plasma .. from that blood plasma .......90% is water 10% is protiens , hormones , waste products , glucose etc.

Such can be seen during centrifuging , when plasma seperates from the blood cells , giving two distictive colors , the yellowish plasma , and blood red color :p

So blood cell is not part of the blood plasma .Tissue fluid get white blood cells from '' the blood '' not the blood plasma .
and there can be no protiens in either , serum globin serum albumin , these are things made from protiens , along with fibrinogen and shit other things

still lets see :p i stand by my view

asd

Reaction score
Blood is 45% platlets , blood cells and corpusles , while 55% blood plasma .. from that blood plasma .......90% is water 10% is protiens , hormones , waste products , glucose etc.

Such can be seen during centrifuging , when plasma seperates from the blood cells , giving two distictive colors , the yellowish plasma , and blood red color :p

So blood cell is not part of the blood plasma .Tissue fluid get white blood cells from '' the blood '' not the blood plasma .
and there can be no protiens in either , serum globin serum albumin , these are things made from protiens , along with fibrinogen and shit other things

Which book you got? I got a book, it's clearly written it.

asd

Reaction score
Yea!! me... but i think i did it wrong cuz most of the people around here are saying that bigger oval was to be drawn...
Oh wait, are you talking about Atp Variant 2 Or 1?

Reaction score
well if you accidently made a mistake while measuring the length.... but still the magnification comes within the range of the ms, how many marks will they give..? any idea?:sick:

Reaction score

so you're trying to say option D is the correct answer? with one containin WBCs and other don't?

Reaction score
Which book you got? I got a book, it's clearly written it.

Its the one written by the chinese people :O the green one , dont remember the name .... the first page of transport in mammals , under the secound heading , it the last few lines its written what i just said ...... while the protein thing is written on the paragraph that follows . Another thing , tissue fluids cant have proteins , proteins can,t pass from the capillaries to the fluid .

Reaction score
lol but your answer is that one has WBCs and other don't right?
I ticked this answer too!

Yes i ticked that one ... im just trying to prove a point here . If anyone can give a reasonable answer to why my choice was wrong id agree ...... but even if one of our answers is wrong ... it can 't be helped ... and Thanks to Allah the rest of my paper went very good ... so a mark wont really make much of a difference .