• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am a first timer HEY

Reaction score
Hi every one ! Had to come on forum as i heard they are very beneficial. I am giving or thinking about giving Combine Sciences , Sociology and World History in November so if any one could guide me through them or at least tell me their value,.,. Highly appreciable if ones who have already given these subjects reply

Reaction score
welcome to XPF brother/sister. enjoy your time here and as captaindanger mentioned, there are many people who will be eager to help you in any way possible. ill try my level best aswell. you can p.m me if you need help regarding xpf or anything else and plz do rread the forum rules... :)

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
welcome to XPF brother/sister. enjoy your time here and as captaindanger mentioned, there are many people who will be eager to help you in any way possible. ill try my level best aswell. you can p.m me if you need help regarding xpf or anything else and plz do rread the forum rules... :)

Yeah ,.,. thanx for that and every thing. Looking forward to here on XPF,.,.,. United forever ;P

Reaction score
welcome another MU fan PHEW so many of them well whatever hope u r guided here and have fun !! :Yahoo!: