• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I LOVE HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My advice, don't! Don't go in these things. Look at my avatar, I suffered too much. My grades fell, I beared endless pain. I know you would think we all are just making fuss here because I thought the same at that time. But my advice, 'just don't'. Save your career at least. :/

Reaction score
My advice, don't! Don't go in these things. Look at my avatar, I suffered too much. My grades fell, I beared endless pain. I know you would think we all are just making fuss here because I thought the same at that time. But my advice, 'just don't'. Save your career at least. :/
:( i dont want to

Reaction score
oya what do you think she will react to that ?:p
Let me tell you! She would say 'Awww so sweet' No matter what you do, she would talk to other guys too. For you, it would be only her, but for her it's the whole world! Remember love a person who loves you and not the one who you love. And this age, there is no love. Who knows you guys would be together or not? Love your wife, save all your love for her.

Reaction score
Let me tell you! She would say 'Awww so sweet' No matter what you do, she would talk to other guys too. For you, it would be only her, but for her it's the whole world! Remember love a person who loves you and not the one who you love. And this age, there is no love. Who knows you guys would be together or not? Love your wife, save all your love for her.
what if she loves him bck? :|

Reaction score
Just tht you would be thinking all of us as crap and I can guarantee tht but we are talking out of sense so seriously don't take a decision tht u will later regret and would want to isolate urself for the sake of taking the wrong decision!
Life has much more to explore! :D

Reaction score
shes not that type of girl and thats 1 thing i like about her . you might misjudge her first but she is so innocent bro

Status
Not open for further replies.