• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need to ask you all something. When there are questions like "the disadvantages and advantages of video conferencing" etc etc, the mark scheme says ull get the last one mark with a "reasoned conclusion". What does that mean exactly?

Reaction score
I need to ask you all something. When there are questions like "the disadvantages and advantages of video conferencing" etc etc, the mark scheme says ull get the last one mark with a "reasoned conclusion". What does that mean exactly?
It means that once you have stated the advantages and disadvantages, you need to give your opinion on video conferencing. Just a line would do.

Reaction score
Guys I have got two questions:

1. For October/ november 2010 I sent an email [email protected]. I haven't received the reply yet.

2.For May June 2011 Paper 21 question 33. I did all the modifications to the master slide, then I had to import JX1PRESS21.RTF. I got all the necessary slides. but I got it differently from the master slide. So should I go back to the master slide, and move the Click to edit master slide to below the the black line?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    55 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score

1. For October/ november 2010 I sent an email [email protected]. I haven't received the reply yet.

2.For May June 2011 Paper 21 question 33. I did all the modifications to the master slide, then I had to import JX1PRESS21.RTF. I got all the necessary slides. but I got it differently from the master slide. So should I go back to the master slide, and move the Click to edit master slide to below the the black line?

re-size the master slide--that should have been the first thing you should have done before importing to or working on the master slides

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    60.1 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score

Attachments

• Help.docx
    670.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
study well and pray well :)

first highlight the row which is right above the cell values, then go to "Data" and choose filter , then click on the arrow that will be shown on each heading cell and then choose sort by colour and select custom filter , add the 2 levels as asked in the question , first Gender with descending , then the best "throw" , from largest to smallest , thats it :D

you are most welcome :)

just open the frontpage , save as the name asked in the question :)

tell me exactly what u are stuck in and i will help you , its exam study time and i dont have time to solve questions from 10 - 47 , cuz u want the frontpage part too , sry :(

yes usually excel and frontpage come in paper3 , just open the excel software and click on File , Open and choose the file , everything will be fine :)
my school called us 12.00 am and told us there was a mistake we will do ppr 3 not 2 because ppr 2 is veriant 2 but ppr 3 is variant1 i cant belive r they blind they ddnt see the email 4m the british council hhhh alhamdulilah i solved exept 1 formula i ddnt know but some ppl in ma class ddnt even print 1 page they dnt know lol they will fail ryt hhhhhhhhand tomo arabic speaking the told me that 2 am even but il prepare in day i did b4 but again hh tnx

Reaction score
Okay thanks. So when it comes to these kind of questions where we have to add an extra title to the master slide. Then we should always move the CLICK TO EDIT MASTERSLIDE box below the horizontal line right?
Not necessarily below... ANYWHERE it doesn't overlap the contents of master slide and seems appropriate :)

Reaction score
how did you select the athletes names and the average distance, using ctrl? When I did that it was wrong.

Reaction score
It doesn't work. For step 11 in the mark scheme the code for the alignment part is <TR align="center" valign="middle"> when i follow your way i don't get this,
Also for step 20 the guy's shirt is yellow, we need to change it to white. Changing the saturation just makes it grey.
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_ms_32.pdf

do as it says in the marking scheme , but what i told u works with me here and for the saturation part after u make it - 100 , enhance the colour and put the circle in the middle of the grey colour it will become white :)

can someone help me with the IF function

=if(Code=”D”, Discount*Unit Purchase, if(Code=”N”, Normal*Unit Purchase, if(Code=”P”, Premium*Unit Purchase, Unit Purchase)))

you will see the names i wrote and replace them by the cell names in ur excel file, cuz u didnt give me which year , so i just wrote it this way , i think u can get through it otherwise tell me which year :)

Thanks Gregawy. Anyways, when we are done with a document. Do we save it save docx or rtf?

you are welcome, as u like , but its better to save it in docx :)

first of all , try sending the email again and everything asked with capital letters do it with capital letters and about the slides part when u finish the master slide , under the new slide adding button you will find "New Slide" , click it and from the list will come down , find "Slides from Outline" and choose it and add the file asked in the question , thats importation of slides into a powerpoint :)

re-size the master slide--that should have been the first thing you should have done before importing to or working on the master slides

tnx for trying to help :)

How can I re-size the master slide?

there is nothing called resize the master slide , do as i said above :)

Firstly, you select the whole sheet and FILTER the country field so that so that only "Great Britain" comes under it.
Then follow instructions in the file below :)

tnx for helping :)

my school called us 12.00 am and told us there was a mistake we will do ppr 3 not 2 because ppr 2 is veriant 2 but ppr 3 is variant1 i cant belive r they blind they ddnt see the email 4m the british council hhhh alhamdulilah i solved exept 1 formula i ddnt know but some ppl in ma class ddnt even print 1 page they dnt know lol they will fail ryt hhhhhhhhand tomo arabic speaking the told me that 2 am even but il prepare in day i did b4 but again hh tnx

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you welcome anyway :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Actually, there is another way.

there is nothing called resize the master slide , choose slides from outline and import the file , thats it :)

i solved them for you up in this reply :)

Okay thanks. So when it comes to these kind of questions where we have to add an extra title to the master slide. Then we should always move the CLICK TO EDIT MASTERSLIDE box below the horizontal line right?

Not necessarily below... ANYWHERE it doesn't overlap the contents of master slide and seems appropriate :)

tnx for helping :)

but try my way , go to slides from outline in the new slide list and import the file :)

how did you select the athletes names and the average distance, using ctrl? When I did that it was wrong.

if u are talking to me, about what u are talking ??

When making a label, and you need to have a formula, do u place it in the page footer? Can u give me the formulae for step 47 http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Information and Communication Technology (0417)/0417_s11_qp_22.pdf.
Thnks

there is no formulas used for the labels , if u want to make any criteria or sorting , you will start by query design and do all the stuff and then create the labels from that query.

when they say in the question VIN contains , it means you will write the text asked between stars not quotations :)
and the rest is just writing 4 in the fuel and dispatched write no

sorting first Port , RUN , then come back and sort VIN , thats the safe side way :)

Hide the fields which are unwanted :)

choose the most right column and choose count records and place a text box on the left and write the label asked in the question :)

thats it :)

Reaction score
I did the method to move the CLICK HERE TO EDIT MASTER SLIDE box. And then imported the data by Outline from Slide.

It worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.