• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey gergawy!
Question 35 of the same paper, I managed to make the graph but the words "low water" comes on to the bar graph, as u can see in the file i uploaded. I did the same thing at school, and my teacher circled it. Im trying to make it look like the graph in the mark scheme but i cant. Help? The screen shot of the mark scheme is there as well.

Attachments

• Tide.docx
    150.6 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
thanks---i already figured it out---i think paper 3 will contain the basic --lookup, countif, sumif and if , although i have not written the exams

Reaction score
I need help in Access , Step 45 in June 2011 variant 22
In the report.
• contains a new field called Delivered Price which is calculated at run-time. This
field will calculate the Cost Price plus a delivery charge of 10% of the Cost Price
Can someone please help me solve this step? I have no idea how to calculate this 10%?
My exam is tomorrow!:')

Reaction score
I need help in Access , Step 45 in June 2011 variant 22
In the report.
• contains a new field called Delivered Price which is calculated at run-time. This
field will calculate the Cost Price plus a delivery charge of 10% of the Cost Price
Can someone please help me solve this step? I have no idea how to calculate this 10%?
My exam is tomorrow!:')
in the query, make another field.... Delivered Price:([Cost Price])+0.1*([Cost Price])

Reaction score
So i did paper 3 variant 1 , it was pretty easy but then i messed up the tilling (i guess so) cuz the image provided was incredibly small and i asked everyone i know they all got the the same thing that the background must repeat (I'm not sure) but overall it was easy as hell and excel was for babies!! :D
So i will be free solving problems BUT NOT PROVIDING ANY HELP IN THE EXAM WHATSOEVER !

Reaction score
"has your name, Centre number and candidate number on the left in the footer."
Where exactly would I enter this? Report footer or Page footer?!?

Reaction score
study well and pray well :)

first highlight the row which is right above the cell values, then go to "Data" and choose filter , then click on the arrow that will be shown on each heading cell and then choose sort by colour and select custom filter , add the 2 levels as asked in the question , first Gender with descending , then the best "throw" , from largest to smallest , thats it :D

you are most welcome :)

just open the frontpage , save as the name asked in the question :)

tell me exactly what u are stuck in and i will help you , its exam study time and i dont have time to solve questions from 10 - 47 , cuz u want the frontpage part too , sry :(

yes usually excel and frontpage come in paper3 , just open the excel software and click on File , Open and choose the file , everything will be fine :)
thanks alot :D

Reaction score
If anyone is online...lease tell me what do they mean by when the say 'create an extract' in Access! plz help thank you !!

Reaction score
How do we hide anchors in frontpage so that it doesnt appear on the web browser??
reply ASAP

Reaction score
Can somebody explain these for me:
*No words are split over lines*

*Make sure the text is centre aligned vertically within each cell.*

And how can I export a report as a web page?

Status
Not open for further replies.