• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can somebody explain these for me:
*No words are split over lines*

it means that all the words in a cell should be horizontal and fit in one line

*Make sure the text is centre aligned vertically within each cell.*

highlight all the words in the table, right click and select table properties ,open the cell option and select center

And how can I export a report as a web page?
when you save the report--at the left side of the access document--were the report is, right click on the report and select export, and select HTML document from the drop down list.

Reaction score
when you save the report--at the left side of the access document--were the report is, right click on the report and select export, and select HTML document from the drop down list.
Yes I did that. But I got it totally different from the mark scheme. The field labels were all dark in color.

Reaction score
Salamun Alaikum
how r u supposed to sort a data in Excel when the heading is in 2 rows? (eg. 0417_s11_p31, Excel part, of course; sorry don't noe the qn no.)
Jazakallahu khairaa

Reaction score
hi :)
what do they mean if they said print the page as viewed in your browser?? shall i do print preview then print it...or take a screenshot evidence of the web browser?

Reaction score
hi :)
what do they mean if they said print the page as viewed in your browser?? shall i do print preview then print it...or take a screenshot evidence of the web browser?
Print from your web browser such Firefox, Internet Explorer.
Do not take a screen shot.

Reaction score
2011 may 32 on the first page its written :-
You work for a company called RockICT. You are going to create a new webpage to show some

Olympic records as part of a website. This webpage must open in any browser with any screen

resolution.
what exactly should i do .

Reaction score
Salamun Alaikum
How do you make a coloured area( in an img) black & white?
Jazakallah

Reaction score
in 2011 may 32step 11:
whenever i set the vertical alignment to middle and click ok it stays as default not middle

Reaction score
in 2011 may 32step 11:
whenever i set the vertical alignment to middle and click ok it stays as default not middle
did you do valign="middle"?
i tried it, & it did come
it's supposed 2 come, at least dats what i know of

Reaction score
In October November 2010, they asked for the header to add Candidate number and Centre number left aligned in the header. So what happened to the Candidate name?

Reaction score
In October November 2010, they asked for the header to add Candidate number and Centre number left aligned in the header. So what happened to the Candidate name?
Don't think u need to add the Candidate name, if u do, i believe they shouldn't penalize u. Hope so
Salamun Alaikum

Status
Not open for further replies.