• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Biology

Reaction score
You are not allowed to use any correction pens :D That's the instruction they write at the first page. Try not to make such mistakes. I did it in history's paper. I asked the invigilator that where should I write the correct answer now. She said to attach a page with the original paper and write the question's number there. :p
thanx, dat was helpful:)

Reaction score
I always do this, hoping one of the reasons is correct.
But if they specifically say ''State one reason''..
And the student writes one correct reason, followed by AND ALSO .. and then a wrong reason (He was not sure about the first one, so gave another)..

Will marks be given?

And what if the first reason is wrong, and second is right? .-.

Any contradictory statements within an answer automatically gains no marks.

Reaction score
Iridescent funky brat princess sofia leeminho
So I have my biology P61 tomorrow .-. Insha Allah. I was wondering, If you are asked to mention one reason in a question, and you give two, is it true they'll only mark the first one? Is it a good idea to list more reasons than required? (e.g 4 marks, and you give 5-6 points) or not? ._.
You can write one extra point to be on a safer side. But mostly, they consider the first 4 (or whatever the marks) points.

Reaction score
Any tips for the paper 62
You should know how to plot graphs, label plant parts, insects, other organisms. Do the food tests, and do the practical work in the book, don't forget to do past papers too of course.