• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE FIRST LANGUAGE ENGLISH DISCUSSION

Reaction score
1st question :- third prompt was hard to find.
summary:- facts about houdini were mixed with opinions
i did paper 22 igcse fle... anyone else experienced hell?
'not so harrowing'

Reaction score
Was it about divorce or something? I wrote the reason for bringing the kids out was because of divorce :( And I can't get what was the general effect for both writer's effects :(

Reaction score
ya the reasons could be different.. i related the black limousines being search cars to look for the children's father due to some court case.
yes the general effect was kinda hard to summarise.
LOL R.I.P my username

Reaction score
I think it's about some kinda criminal case related to murder or mafia, i screwed up big time ugh :(

Reaction score
Was it about divorce or something? I wrote the reason for bringing the kids out was because of divorce :( And I can't get what was the general effect for both writer's effects :(

In the actual story, the father was an outspoken political activist who has made a strong stance against the government, and they were now hunting him down. He could bébés executed. The mother had find a safe place to hide herself and the kids.

Reaction score
Do you know about olevels GCSE paper 1.
I didn't leave 1 line space between paragraphs and forgot to write subject in Q1. I wrote really good in Q1 and Q2.
Can I manage to get an A*?