• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse math paper 2

Reaction score
What to u guys expect the Grade threshold for an A in paper 2 to be from?

Reaction score
um there was a question in my paper saying:
find the k in these equations of lines:
5x+4y=10
14=2y-kx
What i did is i simply rearranged them, then i put (-5) as k because it is a parallel line therefore gradients are equal right????
(n):cry:
I got k=5, but i think its wrong :/

Reaction score
um there was a question in my paper saying:
find the k in these equations of lines:
5x+4y=10
14=2y-kx
What i did is i simply rearranged them, then i put (-5) as k because it is a parallel line therefore gradients are equal right????
(n):cry:
Omg I did the same thing :O

Reaction score
Guys. Help me out please. For the rotational symmetry question. for part a) i put I. for b) i put only N. not I. will I lose anything? and the inequality I got the final answer incorrect as i put 0<x<4.5. And for the function I exanded the x + 2 cubed. Will I lose anything? And what's the minimum for A*? Thanks :)

Reaction score
mm the gradients i got was -1.25 and numbers i wrote in my work space x<4 and wrote in the answer space 1 2 3 4 k was 1.25 for me the last page matrix first one was 3.5 second one 3 and -3 and last one 5 :) the distance would be 400 smthn forgot but 282 + the given height the time it arrives was wedensday 22:15 and rotational symmetry as i said N and I and line symettry only I the radius was around 4.8 or smthn but i forgot but it was 2pi(r)= 8x2+6x2
and the transformation shear by scale factor of 2 x axis invarient line the last function gave an answer of 0 and the k=3 was 0.8 smthn and the other one forgot :p

Reaction score
do u mean tht A is the highest thing in this paper?? y3ny i mean is there is no A* for individual papers?? :/

Reaction score
mm the gradients i got was -1.25 and numbers i wrote in my work space x<4 and wrote in the answer space 1 2 3 4 k was 1.25 for me the last page matrix first one was 3.5 second one 3 and -3 and last one 5 :) the distance would be 400 smthn forgot but 282 + the given height the time it arrives was wedensday 22:15 and rotational symmetry as i said N and I and line symettry only I the radius was around 4.8 or smthn but i forgot but it was 2pi(r)= 8x2+6x2
and the transformation shear by scale factor of 2 x axis invarient line the last function gave an answer of 0 and the k=3 was 0.8 smthn and the other one forgot :p
and 5.3 or 5.4 :p and 282 was the height after addition of 170

Reaction score
do u mean tht A is the highest thing in this paper?? y3ny i mean is there is no A* for individual papers?? :/
no there isnt A* in paper A* is determined with difference between A and B added to the total needed for an A out of 200 paper 4 + 2 usually an A* is 173-175 or more out of 200 these last couple of days :/ an A is usually 140-155 out of 200

Reaction score
no there isnt A* in paper A* is determined with difference between A and B added to the total needed for an A out of 200 paper 4 + 2 usually an A* is 173-175 or more out of 200 these last couple of days :/ an A is usually 140-155 out of 200
Dude. If we get two A's. but the marks don't add up to 173.175. like if u get A in both papers. but ur marks add up to 165 let's say. that's A*? and in today's paper 22, for the rotational symmetry I only mentioned N. not I. will I lose? and was the gradient -1.1? and was the probablity 13 over 15