• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse math paper 2

Reaction score
The windscreen and the real car thingii.. It makes a mould of 1/10 of the real carr.. Something like that and what was the windscreen area of 135 and the other qstn of 408000

Reaction score
u just measure from the point he asked and see what it equals on the y axis and decrease it from 60 because 60 is the total so it 52 trees which are loger so 52/60

Reaction score
u just measure from the point he asked and see what it equals on the y axis and decrease it from 60 because 60 is the total so it 52 trees which are loger so 52/60
oh well....me n my friends all got it wrong then :p so got 7/10, etc but no one got 13/15

Reaction score
Yup :) guys in the first functions i formed the functions but forgot to multiply the square of it with itself again so i can get a cube :p its out of 2 the questions will i get 1 mark for 2 correct steps ?