• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse math paper 2

Reaction score
Guys. Help me out please. For the rotational symmetry question. for part a) i put I. for b) i put only N. not I. will I lose anything? and the inequality I got the final answer incorrect as i put 0<x<4.5. And for the function I exanded the x + 2 cubed. Will I lose anything? And what's the minimum for A*? Thanks :)

Reaction score
Heyy, I believe it was Y Invariant and what was the 2 by 2 matrix followed?

Reaction score
Guys. Help me out please. For the rotational symmetry question. for part a) i put I. for b) i put only N. not I. will I lose anything? and the inequality I got the final answer incorrect as i put 0<x<4.5. And for the function I exanded the x + 2 cubed. Will I lose anything? And what's the minimum for A*? Thanks :)
For the first one I put an O and I and for the second one I put O. It was a guess workk and the firts one required 2 letters, not the second one. So I don't think you'll loose out anythingg. &for the inequality I don't think you'll loose out much but I believe 0 should be included and not excuded. Well, even I expanded the x+2^3

Reaction score
For the first one I put an O and I and for the second one I put O. It was a guess workk and the firts one required 2 letters, not the second one. So I don't think you'll loose out anythingg. &for the inequality I don't think you'll loose out much but I believe 0 should be included and not excuded. Well, even I expanded the x+2^3
for 1st i put i then second n, but i completely messed up the inequality i did x<4.5...... anyway i didnt expand, what was the answer?

Reaction score
Guys. Help me out please. For the rotational symmetry question. for part a) i put I. for b) i put only N. not I. will I lose anything?
a) is correct.
b) the correct answer is I and N, and it has 1 mark. If you wrote one of them I'm afraid you lose the whole mark cause you cant' get a 1/2

Reaction score
for 1st i put i then second n, but i completely messed up the inequality i did x<4.5...... anyway i didnt expand, what was the answer?
TBH, I don't remember the answers noww. Well, am I right for the T R I G O N O M E T R Y thingyy.. The first and the second??:unsure:

Reaction score
TBH, I don't remember the answers noww. Well, am I right for the T R I G O N O M E T R Y thingyy.. The first and the second??:unsure:
First one is only I, others are just wrong.
Second one is I and N, if you missed one of them you lose the mark.

Reaction score
&&& What was the value of x of that stretch ,factor 3 in matrices at the last page

Reaction score
if u got 2 A's and they add up to be less than the required for an A* u will get an A :S the minimum needed for an A is the the mark needed for an a in paper 4 and 2 combined now and the minimum needed for a c is the mark needed for a c on each paper combined combine c+a /2 it will give u the b now the difference between A and B add to it to the A it will give u the mark needed for an A*

Reaction score
Dude. If we get two A's. but the marks don't add up to 173.175. like if u get A in both papers. but ur marks add up to 165 let's say. that's A*? and in today's paper 22, for the rotational symmetry I only mentioned N. not I. will I lose? and was the gradient -1.1? and was the probablity 13 over 15
the probability ya it simplifies to 13/15 and the gradient always has a range i got -1.25 some got 1.1 i think a range of 1.05-1.45 or 1.5 is the answers