IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
Hi, guys !

I assume quite a few people are in desperate need of Mathematics Coursebooks for IGCSE. These are the latest I could find off of the internet. I hope given the situation we all are in, these can be used to the best of measures.

Here are the links for the latest versions.

Additional Mathematics (Cambridge IGCSE- 2nd Edition Coursebook) by Sue Pemberton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core & Extended Coursebook 2nd Edition by Karen & Nick

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all
Can I have the Cambridge IGCSE mathematics core practice book. Thanks in advance.
Hi ! I don't have the Cambridge Version of the workbook but do have the latest version from Hodder Pub. (2018 Ed.) for exams beginning 2020. I guess this could help.

Attachments

• IGCSE Maths Workbook (Hodder 2018 Ed.).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 213
Reaction score
Hi, guys !

I assume quite a few people are in desperate need of Mathematics Coursebooks for IGCSE. These are the latest I could find off of the internet. I hope given the situation we all are in, these can be used to the best of measures.

Additional Mathematics (Cambridge IGCSE- 2nd Edition Coursebook) by Sue Pemberton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core & Extended Coursebook 2nd Edition by Karen & Nick

Please give me access of google drive file it shows that I need to request access

Reaction score
Hi, guys !

Thk you so much for the sharing!

Reaction score
Hi, guys !

Hi, appreciate if you would allow me ([email protected]) to access this file. Thanks so much!!!

Reaction score
0580 February/March 2021 QP + MS

Attachments

• 0580_m21_gt.pdf
    128.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 0580_m21_ms_12.pdf
    290.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 0580_m21_ms_22.pdf
    303.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 0580_m21_ms_32.pdf
    341.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 0580_m21_ms_42.pdf