• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

im mina aka fayanBB

Reaction score
Hello (Hello) allow me to introduce myself
My name is Hammad
So nice to meet you

Reaction score
thx guysss...... u've all made me feel welcomed to d community!!!! now can someone tell me some interesting thing to do here!!!! <3 :)

Reaction score
thx guysss...... u've all made me feel welcomed to d community!!!! now can someone tell me some interesting thing to do here!!!! <3 :)
yeah why not ............................... first of all in the community section you have a welcome lounge where you introduce your selfthen we have help,ideas and suggestion section where you may find useful stuff related to you field you may also benefit by posting in there for helping people there is a chat place where you may enjoy learning about peoples and there habits then we have announcements which tells you about any new update in xpfanother forum called
Have You Seen...?
This forum spotlights some of XenForo's interesting features. Spotlights on features in upcoming releases will be posted here.

And rest you may learn yourself while surfing XPF

Moderator Edit : Avoid use of CAPS LOCK