• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMPORTANT: Read this before posting your queries!

Reaction score
Follow these guidelines:

Before asking a question:
1) Try to solve the question yourself. Ask only if nothing comes into your mind. If you have a solution but didn't get the correct answer, post the solution along with the question so that people can tell you were you went wrong. Its better that you try yourself.
2) Search the forum for its answer. Some questions that you guys ask have already been answered.

How to post a question:
1) Post your question into an existing post related to the subject you have a doubt in, instead of making a new post.
2) Always attach a link to the past paper if you want to ask a past paper's question.
3) Always write the answer at the end of each question.

Reaction score
hey! we don't have much time to search for it.. thn read that long thread to get our simple queries solved.!!
its our Forum so we should be using it, the way we want.!
No Offences, but thats really time consuming work and follow your suggestion to check whether it works.!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
fasih58 said:
hey! we don't have much time to search for it.. thn read that long thread to get our simple queries solved.!!
No Offences, but thats really time consuming work and follow your suggestion to check whether it works.!
I Disagree, OP is right... If someone is helping you, you should make their life easy.. Also I think, you learn a lot if you follow his advice, inshaAllah. :Rose:

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
I spend a lot of time helping you guys. I try my best that not only you guys get your doubts cleared but also I tell you the other related important stuff. So atleast show some respect. Don't take things for granted.

Reaction score
destined007 said:
fasih58 said:
I spend a lot of time helping you guys. I try my best that not only you guys get your doubts cleared but also I tell you the other related important stuff. So atleast show some respect. Don't take things for granted.
REALX PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw you're right!!!!!!!
Thanks for explainng all this to the students!

Reaction score
destined007 said:
fasih58 said:
I have seen u helping so many people in A levels session and therefore to return the favour we all can follow your advice. Inshallah, it'll save more time as we won't have to wait for some one to reply. :)

Reaction score
destined007 said:
fasih58 said:

oh k k. thn i'll give you the questions search the relevant topics from the whole bulk and sort 'em out for me everytime! :)
PRE-Thanks! :p :) :twisted: