• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Introduction

Reaction score
Oh well another mistake okay from now on no use of he or she until u dont know the gender. :p

Reaction score
Woah woah woah what are you guys talking about??? Abhi nibz bhai jaan aaeingay aur burri tareeqay se humari pitaee kerayngay. So please don't talk about immoral things. that doesnot suit in muslims. Discuss something else. :p
AND YEAH by the way...... Ks136 just asked us for a help not to talk about foolish things. Okay. SO ladies and gentlemen just try to corporate with him..........................oh i mean whatever gender he/ she really is...........Khush!! :p ;)

Reaction score
WELCOME WELCOME ROBERT to the world of XPF. HMM as salman said that you can find this site useful educationally. Other than that you can ask anything which is besides education. Even when I came to this forum, the first thing that I found out in the XPF members was that they were too corporative with me. I shared my problems to them and they responded to me kindly. Gradually they became my friends. Now here we sometimes pass our time by making jokes and then laughing. Sometimes when we are having a difficult in a subject or a question we discuss it here. I believe that you would also make friends just like me and like other XPF members too. And yeah one more thing dude there are some certain rules of XPF. If your topic or question is related to education so you should send it in education section. You can find this in the board index of XPF.
Now enjoy and good luck pal!! :p :) :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
WELCOME WELCOME ROBERT to the world of XPF. HMM as salman said that you can find this site useful educationally. Other than that you can ask anything which is besides education. Even when I came to this forum, the first thing that I found out in the XPF members was that they were too corporative with me. I shared my problems to them and they responded to me kindly. Gradually they became my friends. Now here we sometimes pass our time by making jokes and then laughing. Sometimes when we are having a difficult in a subject or a question we discuss it here. I believe that you would also make friends just like me and like other XPF members too. And yeah one more thing dude there are some certain rules of XPF. If your topic or question is related to education so you should send it in education section. You can find this in the board index of XPF.
Now enjoy and good luck pal!! :p :) :D
sooooooo true!

Reaction score
HEY THATS NICE TO HEAR MR> PAUDEL. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF XPF. ENJOY DUDE!!!! AND GOOD LUCK TOO :)