• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Introduction

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD JOB LEADER SALMAN.......................SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!.................... :) :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Yeah mr.paudel i know u are a new member..............and yeah as princess zahra said do read the xpf rules. And if you wanna join in our laughs or chats then you are most welcome paudel........................come and join us whenever you get time. ENJOY PAL!! :) :) :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
sexytash said:
plzzzz....i rly nid hlp wid the french...does any1 of u tke french??
i wnt the topics 4 the role play card (IGCSE)2011
PZZZZZZZ HELP!
thnx....
m waitin 4 ur rep guys....

Hey Sexytash,I used to take French in school and have two endorsed textbooks for French each named Metro,I have other books too,you can see which ones I have on my fb profile,you can add me and see the book and decide if you want it,it has EVERYTHING

www.facebook.com/Adzy17

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM well one of my friends did french............she has given the exam of edexcel french from british council...........because obviously my school doesn't provide such subject.......................I just heard from someone but i am not really sure. So don't mind huh :)

Reaction score
Yup :)

Welcome Everyone....

Please feel free to express yourselves on XPF ....

And feel free 2 ask 4 help

We'll always be here 2 help ... :)

Gud Luck ;)

Reaction score
HEY WAIT A SECOND....................... WHY are we welcomed??? we are not the new members...........now whats going on here people?? :twisted:

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Woah woah woah what are you guys talking about??? Abhi nibz bhai jaan aaeingay aur burri tareeqay se humari pitaee kerayngay. So please don't talk about immoral things. that doesnot suit in muslims. Discuss something else. :p
AND YEAH by the way...... Ks136 just asked us for a help not to talk about foolish things. Okay. SO ladies and gentlemen just try to corporate with him..........................oh i mean whatever gender he/ she really is...........Khush!! :p ;)
I totally agree with u.

Reaction score
Hi to all. i am new user of this forum. it is best place to discuss everything. i am so glad to join this forum. I hope all people will join me soon.