• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Introduction

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new. I would be pleased to receive some kind of help from everyone.\
LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!

Reaction score
WELCOME TO EVERYONE JOINING THIS WONDERFUL FORUM MAY YOU USE IT PERFECTLY.

Reaction score
Welcome to XPF !! any query about studies can be solved here and you can get a lot of informatives notes too !! :)

Reaction score
Yup you are most welcome here dear. When I also came here first, I always discussed about my problems only, but then gradually I made friends. I am sure people here will help you out in any problem, so don't panick buddy. You will also make friends here like me and others. So hope you a good luck!!!!!!!! :D :)

Reaction score
A big welcome to XPF minato112 and sexytash! Hope you make the best of your time here. All will be more than pleased to help you out and yes like shahlakh mentioned, you do make some wonderful friends in the process! :D

Reaction score
thnx guys...wel i nid 1 hlp i wana knw who tkes french 4rm hea...n wn is ur speakin exam 4 IGCSE as i wana knw da topics 4 the role play card..so i cn prepare myslf...any hlp??

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOh I don't know how many members will be new in this forum?? SO WELCOME TO EVERYONE WHO IS JOINING THIS FORUM.
I wonder will they be able to read this message......................well that is another problem then. :p ;)

Reaction score
sexytash said:
thnx guys...wel i nid 1 hlp i wana knw who tkes french 4rm hea...n wn is ur speakin exam 4 IGCSE as i wana knw da topics 4 the role play card..so i cn prepare myslf...any hlp??

Well i think u go in the IGCSE section the people there would surely know.

viewforum.php?f=24

go here and post here.

Reaction score
plzzzz....i rly nid hlp wid the french...does any1 of u tke french??
i wnt the topics 4 the role play card (IGCSE)2011
PZZZZZZZ HELP!
thnx....
m waitin 4 ur rep guys....

Reaction score
Yaar ask in the IGCSE section this they will know not here ask there i ve given u the link in my previous post go there,

Reaction score
Yeah i think the same thing. may be he doesn't know urdu at all as he is eager to study french. :)

Reaction score
Well the fact is most people dont read the previous posts before posting a reply and they just read the last one :p