• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this a good overall IGCSE result?

Is this a good result?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's fine

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I got:
Physics: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*
Maths: A*
English: A*
Urdu: A
Islamiat: A
Pak Studies: B (might get this rechecked... Should I?)

Overall: 5 A*s, 2 As, 1 B

Is this a good result? :)
Epic result man!!!!!!!!!!! You got one more A* than me :D

Reaction score
Traumatic?? I wouldn't be surprised if this trial turns out to be an abortive attempt of "Day-light concealed robbery", given the already present debilitating efface of this case.
The word sought to describe the said case, efface , is a verb, not an adjective or a noun.A substitute like effacement would have sufficed to indicate your point of view.For desecrating the esteemed high council,by presuming it be a frivolous and unimportant body, and violating the English norm of writing,you are charged with the same sentence pertaining to Nabeel.Your right to appeal has been revoked.You shall not be acquitted.

Reaction score
The word sought to describe the said case, efface , is a verb, not an adjective or a noun.A substitute like effacement would have sufficed to indicate your point of view.For desecrating the esteemed high council,by presuming it be a frivolous and unimportant body, and violating the English norm of writing,you are charged with the same sentence pertaining to Nabeel.Your right to appeal has been revoked.You shall not be acquitted.

To be an English master, you need good grammar along with good vocabulary.

Reaction score
I got:
Physics: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*
Maths: A*
English: A*
Urdu: A
Islamiat: A
Pak Studies: B (might get this rechecked... Should I?)

Overall: 5 A*s, 2 As, 1 B

Is this a good result? :)
its a very bad result!
u should be hanged to death for it ! hhahahahha...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Mujhay Omar or Nabeel kee respective treats na milein to mainay apna score nae ptana :p