• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this a good overall IGCSE result?

Is this a good result?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's fine

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
You never asked.

I am sorry...i was always busy with studying and my boring life that i forgot to ask u...sorry....sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......please forgive me ............................................please.........................................please?

Reaction score
I am sorry...i was always busy with studying and my boring life that i forgot to ask u...sorry....sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......please forgive me ............................................please.........................................please?

Are you serious?

Reaction score
btw Congratulations!!! I must say u are a genius...i was so happy about my 9A*'s in IGCSE but like i had to resit some of them....but u are Mashallah excellent !!

Not really that excellent, sadly.
I realized i'm no different than other people.
But Thankyou, anyways. And congrats on your result as well. :)

Reaction score
Not really that excellent, sadly.
I realized i'm no different than other people.
But Thankyou, anyways. And congrats on your result as well. :)

hhhh be quiet buddy !!!!!

Ur right ur different from everyone...way much more different !!! Ur way better msA !! XD
Thankzz