• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is this a good overall IGCSE result?

Is this a good result?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It's fine

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I got:
Physics: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*
Maths: A*
English: A*
Urdu: A
Islamiat: A
Pak Studies: B (might get this rechecked... Should I?)

Overall: 5 A*s, 2 As, 1 B

Is this a good result? :)
Show off :p . But enjoy .... U deserve it . Hard work and prayers always pays off . :)

Reaction score
From now on you are to be considered guilty until proven innocent.

Your penalty may range from a treat in school canteen to one in Hardee's, this matter shall be discussed by the high council.

Until then you can not leave Lahore, or LGS JT.

The decision of high council will be final.

Reaction score
From now on you are to be considered guilty until proven innocent.

Your penalty may range from a treat in school canteen to one in Hardee's, this matter shall be discussed by the high council.

Until then you can not leave Lahore, or LGS JT.

The decision of high council will be final.

Sure. And i shall abide by the decision of the high council. xD

But after M.Omar delivers his penalty for 100% in Maths and further maths. :p

Reaction score
Sure. And i shall abide by the decision of the high council. xD

But after M.Omar delivers his penalty for 100% in Maths and further maths. :p

The high council includes M.Omar, who has ruled the second statement null and void. Any attempt to overrule or challenge the council's unanimous, fair and logical decision will result in the council reverting to less favourable means of execution, coupled with a much, much larger penalty.

Dark Destination, you are charged with treat-ery. You will be sentenced to a Hardees treat effective till Friday 30th January, 2015 with a possibility of bail, of which the figure remains astronomical and undisclosed. Failure to respond to the sentence will result in the aforementioned "less favourable means of execution" and the council shall use the full extent of the law to determine your next punishment.

The council would also like to remind you, impartial as it is, that your defence has been worded rather poorly - in particular your conception that the alphabet "I" can conceivably start in lower-case letters when referring to yourself. The council has already reminded you that anything you say can and will be used against you. Furthermore, due to your actions in verbally attacking a member of the council and attempting to manipulate the decision courtesy of exterting influence, the council has decided to exercise paragraph 2 in the constitution's paragraph number 2400 which means you have forfeited your right for appeal.

You have 40 hours to respond to this charge.

(#Bored #ConsiderThisEssayPractice)

Reaction score
The Honorable High Councillor (F Dot Z Dot M Dot Space Seven) agrees completely with his counterpart the esteemed Marco(NoSpace)Reus.

The High Councillor would further attempt to illustrate the aforementioned betrayal.

Reaction score
Its an honor for me to attend the court as a member of the anonymous jury! But unfortunately, boredom is baneful, and I'd better leave:

i_am_done.gif

Reaction score
Its an honor for me to attend the court as a member of the anonymous jury! But unfortunately, boredom is baneful, and I'd better leave:

i_am_done.gif

I am afraid the council has not called for the services of a comedian in this highly traumatic trial. Have a nice fall, Mr.A.

Reaction score
I am afraid the council has not called for the services of a comedian in this highly traumatic trial. Have a nice fall, Mr.A.
Traumatic?? I wouldn't be surprised if this trial turns out to be an abortive attempt of "Day-light concealed robbery", given the already present debilitating efface of this case.

Reaction score
The high council includes M.Omar, who has ruled the second statement null and void. Any attempt to overrule or challenge the council's unanimous, fair and logical decision will result in the council reverting to less favourable means of execution, coupled with a much, much larger penalty.

Dark Destination, you are charged with treat-ery. You will be sentenced to a Hardees treat effective till Friday 30th January, 2015 with a possibility of bail, of which the figure remains astronomical and undisclosed. Failure to respond to the sentence will result in the aforementioned "less favourable means of execution" and the council shall use the full extent of the law to determine your next punishment.

The council would also like to remind you, impartial as it is, that your defence has been worded rather poorly - in particular your conception that the alphabet "I" can conceivably start in lower-case letters when referring to yourself. The council has already reminded you that anything you say can and will be used against you. Furthermore, due to your actions in verbally attacking a member of the council and attempting to manipulate the decision courtesy of exterting influence, the council has decided to exercise paragraph 2 in the constitution's paragraph number 2400 which means you have forfeited your right for appeal.

You have 40 hours to respond to this charge.

(#Bored #ConsiderThisEssayPractice)

https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ltbook-may-june-2014.34927/page-9#post-845250

Just start from here and read on, we have been deceived gentlemen

This irony just killed me:
View attachment 50438

Lol. 20 A's. Enough said. :p