• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
Its the same question except k unho ne aage options deye the. It was just a tricky one u ppl dont get it. It is the same question bs balochi nai ani thi.
ni phr u shud include that too.. urdu ni ani they

Reaction score
Yar agar ap regional lang ki promotion btayi jao then conclusion kia doge? U need to tell its failure(which was urdu)
Imean teachers are experienced they know aur wo bi kah rhe k aye ga urdu.
Urdu tab include nai krte agr likha hota k which was most developed regional lang.

Reaction score
we still can get level 4, read the examiner report he has given full ans for relation with isa from Surah maidah so we had to mention the surah from syllabus but more importantly write a full para of the relations Allah had, its NOT COMPLUSORY TO MENTION OTHER SURAHS,HOWEVER IF U DID, U WILL STILL GET MARKS ...
exactly!

Reaction score
Yar agar ap regional lang ki promotion btayi jao then conclusion kia doge? U need to tell its failure(which was urdu)
Imean teachers are experienced they know aur wo bi kah rhe k aye ga urdu.
Urdu tab include nai krte agr likha hota k which was most developed regional lang.
I guess u didn't read the qstn carefully it was asked were they promoted or not so conclusion was quite simple w/o urdu!

Reaction score
we still can get level 4, read the examiner report he has given full ans for relation with isa from Surah maidah so we had to mention the surah from syllabus but more importantly write a full para of the relations Allah had, its NOT COMPLUSORY TO MENTION OTHER SURAHS,HOWEVER IF U DID, U WILL STILL GET MARKS ...

frm ur studies,it was written..............................regarding the m,arks dont i knowe tht

Reaction score
frm ur studies,it was written..............................regarding the m,arks dont i knowe tht

Here is what examiner wrote in his report regarding this ques : Candidates can write about passages that are not in the current
syllabus, but marks are awarded for the quality of their answer and their ability to answer the
question.(< THIS MEANS THAT MORE MARKS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MENTIONING THE RELATIONSHIP RATHER THAN GIVING REFERENCES ONLY,SO THOSE WHO GAVE FULL ACCOUNT OF RELATIONSHIP WILL GET TOP MARKS INSHALLAH).
Most candidates gave information about the lives of the messengers they chose to talk about rather
than answering the question in a clear and concise way. The important thing was to link their
stories with their relationship with God, and there was little mention of any teachings God gave
them, for what purpose they were given teachings, or the fact that God helps them through
difficulties.
Those candidates who answered the question well were able to say in which sura the messenger is
mentioned (from the syllabus), how God gave them their important status, e.g. Isa was given the
ability to cure the sick/bring the dead to life; that the messenger was trying to bring people to the
path of God; that he went through difficulties but God helped him, showing that he was loved by
God; and that he was forgiven/helped by God due to the close nature that prophets have with God.(I MENTIONED ALL THESE POINTS IN MY OWN WORDS)
Passages from the syllabus were quoted as well as other relevant passages from the Qur’an that
emphasised the relationship of God with that prophet.( THIS MEANS THAT IT ISNT COMPULSORY TO QUOTE OTHER PASSAGES BUT ONE CAN DO SO)"

Reaction score
well, tell whether an outline of gods relation with prophets is the same as describing the main theme of surahs related to a messanger,i mean these passages also give accounts of their hardships or experiences which may be irrelevant according to context coz we should elaborate on the relation it shows.Right or not?

Reaction score
Here is what examiner wrote in his report regarding this ques : Candidates can write about passages that are not in the current
syllabus, but marks are awarded for the quality of their answer and their ability to answer the
question.(< THIS MEANS THAT MORE MARKS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MENTIONING THE RELATIONSHIP RATHER THAN GIVING REFERENCES ONLY,SO THOSE WHO GAVE FULL ACCOUNT OF RELATIONSHIP WILL GET TOP MARKS INSHALLAH).
Most candidates gave information about the lives of the messengers they chose to talk about rather
than answering the question in a clear and concise way. The important thing was to link their
stories with their relationship with God, and there was little mention of any teachings God gave
them, for what purpose they were given teachings, or the fact that God helps them through
difficulties.
Those candidates who answered the question well were able to say in which sura the messenger is
mentioned (from the syllabus), how God gave them their important status, e.g. Isa was given the
ability to cure the sick/bring the dead to life; that the messenger was trying to bring people to the
path of God; that he went through difficulties but God helped him, showing that he was loved by
God; and that he was forgiven/helped by God due to the close nature that prophets have with God.(I MENTIONED ALL THESE POINTS IN MY OWN WORDS)
Passages from the syllabus were quoted as well as other relevant passages from the Qur’an that
emphasised the relationship of God with that prophet.( THIS MEANS THAT IT ISNT COMPULSORY TO QUOTE OTHER PASSAGES BUT ONE CAN DO SO)"

u will get credit for mentioning other surahs and its no good if u mentioned the relation specifically relatted to those surahs coz u need to build a wider picture like Hz Eisa is told tht he did not die or was crucified but raised to heavens,verses inother surahs like maryam can be mentioned and u will get credited.Janab complete the statement ...those who answered well gave quotes . u read it the way tht supplements urs but actually the staement tells tht good candidates mentioned other quotes too.it is difficult to get full marks without them as no wider pic is built and also u dont simply have to elaborate teachings in these 2 surahs only,rather the relation.......

Reaction score
well, tell whether an outline of gods relation with prophets is the same as describing the main theme of surahs related to a messanger,i mean these passages also give accounts of their hardships or experiences which may be irrelevant according to context coz we should elaborate on the relation it shows.Right or not?

Yes that is exactly right. Thats why i didnt mentioned the theme because the theme just describes their lives, i changed toe wording to show the relation . For eg i wrote about Hazrat Ibrahim that God gave him wisdom thru which he realized the concept of unity of Allah. God gave him knowledge of truth and reality. God loved him so he gave him the title "Khalil-ul-Lah" and saved him from the fire. He also asked him to rebuild the Kaabah which shows that God trusted him ,etc.... i didnt SOLELY mention Surah al-Anaam as u can see above, i did mention extra points which were not given in surah an-Anaam, i said that i only referred to and wrote quotations from that surah and no other surah.

Reaction score
difficulties.

by the way \which prophets u told abt,me ibrahim and Eisa.Well,i am glad tht my answer is according to points in tht er u quoted

Reaction score
Yes that is exactly right. Thats why i didnt mentioned the theme because the theme just describes their lives, i changed toe wording to show the relation . For eg i wrote about Hazrat Ibrahim that God gave him wisdom thru which he realized the concept of unity of Allah. God gave him knowledge of truth and reality. God loved him so he gave him the title "Khalil-ul-Lah" and saved him from the fire. He also asked him to rebuild the Kaabah which shows that God trusted him ,etc.... i didnt SOLELY mention Surah al-Anaam as u can see above, i did mention extra points which were not given in surah an-Anaam, i said that i only referred to and wrote quotations from that surah and no other surah.

thnx u agreed,as asadalam said tht it is a source of welcomed relief

Reaction score
by the way \which prophets u told abt,me ibrahim and Eisa.Well,i am glad tht my answer is according to points in tht er u quoted

wrote same as a you, and i agree that we had to mention more points than just those mentioned in the sylllabus, for e.g about Hazrat Isa,we had to write that Allah restrained him from jews and raised him to heavens.. < I mentioned these and more points not mentioned in Surah Maidah and Anaam, i just didnt mention the references to other passages rather thann these 2

Reaction score

i wrote abt him becoming imam as foretold by Allah and gave reference e.tc. and e.t.c ....these were my xtra pointsdidnt mention the kaaba point and the fire point though wrote others

Reaction score
i wrote abt him becoming imam as foretold by Allah and gave reference e.tc. and e.t.c ....these were my xtra pointsdidnt mention the kaaba point and the fire point though wrote others

Yup thats correct... tbh. we had to write abt relationship rather than giving alot of references. For Hazrat Ibrahim i gave quote of [6:79](syllaus) and [6:81](not in syllabus).. for Hazrat Isa i just mentioned the quotations of his miracles from [5:110(syllabus)]

Reaction score
wrote same as a you, and i agree that we had to mention more points than just those mentioned in the sylllabus, for e.g about Hazrat Isa,we had to write that Allah restrained him from jews and raised him to heavens.. < I mentioned these and more points not mentioned in Surah Maidah and Anaam, i just didnt mention the references to other passages rather thann these 2

well, then thts ok ....it was just tht quotations may give u an edge.actually this question came in my mid terms and i wrote exclusively abt surahs and the other points not related to them ..just did not give references and then read the ms and i was like "WTH" ..it helped me today.i focused on relations it depicted with Allah

Reaction score
Yup thats correct... tbh. we had to write abt relationship rather than giving alot of references. For Hazrat Ibrahim i gave quote of [6:79](syllaus) and [6:81](not in syllabus).. for Hazrat Isa i just mentioned the quotations of his miracles from [5:110(syllabus)]
ofcourse tht was the point u can and cannot give too many references...though u could give references to many references frm syllabus,again this is an option of could and could not

Reaction score
well, then thts ok ....it was just tht quotations may give u an edge.actually this question came in my mid terms and i wrote exclusively abt surahs and the other points not related to them ..just did not give references and then read the ms and i was like "WTH" ..it helped me today.i focused on relations it depicted with Allah

I also got the same ques in mid-terms... and i completely agree with u that instead of just writing the surahs names,etc, we had to mention the relationship as written in ms and er and just as u saw that i also gave quotations because they are require, sorry if u thought that i didnt mention any quote, i didnt mention before that i actually did gave 3 quote.... so u think i can get top marks now/???