• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
Wese where u guys from? Heard ke sindh main boycott hoa hai xams ka!!!

Reaction score
and i thought i was confused,,LOLOL or whtever it means i said abt taif where prophet not supported,afterwards he concentrated on strangers to seek new venues this is wht i mean,internet crashed so a late reply

Yup u r exactly right.. he taught pilgrims that came to Makkah after failure in Taif, then pledges, lastly dar-un-nadwa.

we may have and may not have reservations on this part ,wht the rest of u guys think

Tbh, the miraj for q3 is completely wrong becuz it has nothing related to the migration. It did not lead up to the migration, nor did it caused it so completely irrelevant.

Reaction score
we didn't need to relate it to the migration right? we just had to write the events after 619 till 622AD didnt we?
ofc we need to.. it doesn't mean u write wateva we want to without answering in context of the qstn!

Reaction score
Yup u r exactly right.. he taught pilgrims that came to Makkah after failure in Taif, then pledges, lastly dar-un-nadwa.

Tbh, the miraj for q3 is completely wrong becuz it has nothing related to the migration. It did not lead up to the migration, nor did it caused it so completely irrelevant.

well,hold ur horses janab reply to izhaan not me,also it could be related since this was also a message of consolation and things to come ..the prophet wwas consoled.remember b4 the 1st pledge people came frm yathrib to the prophet and it was promising.yup,the miraj might not be so related however it may be worth mentioning it in 5-6 lines and concluding with a line of 2 lines at most and i mean at most

Reaction score
there is a past question like this and so u check it out..contains no reference to miraj though

Reaction score
well,hold ur horses janab reply to izhaan not me,also it could be related since this was also a message of consolation and things to come ..the prophet wwas consoled.remember b4 the 1st pledge people came frm yathrib to the prophet and it was promising.yup,the miraj might not be so related however it may be worth mentioning it in 5-6 lines and concluding with a line of 2 lines at most and i mean at most
well evrybdy has a dffernt opinion I dun think it needed to be mentioned at all... as far as pledges r concerned they gave a msg that ppl thr wre ready to accept him n they invited him to Madinah!

Reaction score
So if iv'e written a detailed account of al-taif , pledges and miraj .How many marks should i expect ( plus i added quotations)