• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
Lead to RTCs which showed gulf between Muslims and Hindus....

dude,wht abt the consequent nehru report it did lead to tht also..in itself it was much less of a developement becauseit contained no indians and also jinnah was still hoping for mutual cooperation

Reaction score
For the question 2, is it fine if we only mentioned the surahs from syllabus in which messengers are mentioned and then give a full account oof their relations without referring to other passages becuz i just read the examiner report of that partcular question, in it was written that canidates shud refer to surahs from syllabus and clearly mentioned God's relationship with them(which i did) so is it ok if i only gave quotations and references to maidah and anaam and not other surahs????

Reaction score
For the question 2, is it fine if we only mentioned the surahs from syllabus in which messengers are mentioned and then give a full account oof their relations without referring to other passages becuz i just read the examiner report of that partcular question, in it was written that canidates shud refer to surahs from syllabus and clearly mentioned God's relationship with them(which i did) so is it ok if i only gave quotations and references to maidah and anaam and not other surahs????

no sir,read the mark scheme and examiner report ,it says not exclusively,otherwise it may be difficult to score top marks

Reaction score
this is wat evryone did I guess!

Reaction score
How many marks can i expect to get?
wow I look like an examiner :LOL: lol sorry jk
depends on the examiner since u mentioned evry thing else... If he's cool like me he might give u 7-8 if rest of it is perfect

Reaction score
Here see this. I have asked teachers they are saying k Urdu aaye ga its in the marking scheme.
Jab bi HOW SUCCESSFUL ata ha u need to write failure and success both.
I know Urdu regional language nai magar Urdu ka promote hona sb regional languages ka failure tha as wo itna promote nai hoe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Here see this. I have asked teachers they are saying k Urdu aaye ga its in the marking scheme.
Jab bi HOW SUCCESSFUL ata ha u need to write failure and success both.
I know Urdu regional language nai magar Urdu ka promote hona sb regional languages ka failure tha as wo itna promote nai hoe.
I can't help!

Reaction score
those above and extra quotes frm other parts of quran

we still can get level 4, read the examiner report he has given full ans for relation with isa from Surah maidah so we had to mention the surah from syllabus but more importantly write a full para of the relations Allah had, its NOT COMPLUSORY TO MENTION OTHER SURAHS,HOWEVER IF U DID, U WILL STILL GET MARKS ...

Reaction score
Its the same question except k unho ne aage options deye the. It was just a tricky one u ppl dont get it. It is the same question bs balochi nai ani thi.