• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT 2(How was it)

Reaction score
it was much better than paper 1..

i did question 2,4 and 5

and wrote 3 to 5 quotations to support my answer!!

Reaction score
i completed it 15 mins b4.!!!

invigi stared me and askd "done?"
and she was shockd when i said "yea"
:O ;)

Reaction score
THE islamiyat paper 2 was far easier than paper 1, at least no trickyques like paper 1 Q2.

My paper went awesome, some of the most easiest questions came and i wudnt have dreamt that the question on...... oops :pardon: :pardon: :fool: :fool: , almost wrote the question!!! :ROFLMAO:

WELL i attempted Q1,2 and Q3 and Q5 from cumpolsory questions. these were the simplest questions, with enough matter! and most of the people who attemted these were able to write quality answer!

and at lasttt, FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1 :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
i completed it 15 mins b4.!!!

invigi stared me and askd "done?"
and she was shockd when i said "yea"
:O ;)

dude a girl did about 40 mintues before!!
n many boys completed when 30 minutes were left!
Yur Talkin about Fifteen Lol :p

Reaction score
How do u ppl finish tht fast??? :shock: :shock:
I finished rite on the dot... N i never get the time to recheck my paper, nevvvverrrr. Even in the school exams

Reaction score
killer22 said:
How do u ppl finish tht fast??? :shock: :shock:
I finished rite on the dot... N i never get the time to recheck my paper, nevvvverrrr. Even in the school exams
may be your writing is slow but this thread demands us to write how easy or hard our paper was and what questions did we attempt so plz refrain from posting off topic !! :)

Reaction score
Welllll... Ur one of the ppl who went off topic in the first place. U wrote aswell tht u finished very quIckly

Reaction score
killer22 said:
Welllll... Ur one of the ppl who went off topic in the first place. U wrote aswell tht u finished very quIckly
that was linked to the Paper of Islamiat !! you can tell that how quick or slow you did but try to abstain telling
Even in the school exams

Reaction score
Salman i know you have become a mod..but dont use your power in such manner that it annoys people...be flexible not alwayz act like stick and stones

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
Salman i know you have become a mod..but dont use your power in such manner that it annoys people...be flexible not alwayz act like stick and stones
Rules should be obeyed !! If not what is the use of me being a moderator !! Kindly discuss these matters with me on P.M rather than discussing it here !!

Reaction score
No. Mercy: u took those words right out of my mind!
Anyways, this IS now getting off topic...

Reaction score
killer22 said:
No. Mercy: u took those words right out of my mind!
Anyways, this IS now getting off topic...
Sorry if I was rude !! now please lets be on topic !!