• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT 2(How was it)

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
u will be able to discuss the paper at 3:30 to be exact :)

can i ask a question ?
what type of rule is that yur not allowed to discuss paper before 24 hours ?
i dun get it , i mean whats wrong in discussing the paper man ?
Do u guys not discus the paper as u get out the hall? obviously evryone do , , then whats so wrong in discusing here ???

Reaction score
msroxd07 said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

can i ask a question ?
Do u guys not discus the paper as u get out the hall? obviously evryone do , , then whats so wrong in discusing here ???
It is XPF RULE !! :)
Admin created the site and set up rules he wanted to follow so why argue when you know that you can't discuss the paper

Reaction score
Arey bhai if u live in PAk land then yeah sure u dont obey rules as no one makes u but consider this another country like UK or USA there how would u behave,u would follow each rule so similarly here u follow each rule or consequences are really big ,,
so please come to topic 3:30 pm so it wud be !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
msroxd07 said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

can i ask a question ?
It is XPF RULE !! :)
Admin created the site and set up rules he wanted to follow so why argue when you know that you can't discuss the paper

be easy dude, im nt discusing the paper :)
i was jus asking,what type ov rule it is....Hilarious.

anyway,okay at 3.30 :)

Reaction score
Mine was really awsm..i am expecting 50/50.....the paper was a lot easy than expected....=) good fr me whose paper 1 didnt go well

Reaction score
mine went pretty good, i hv some concerns in q5 a 3, but ithink i would get at least above 42,,,,

Reaction score
killer22 said:
How do u ppl finish tht fast??? :shock: :shock:
I finished rite on the dot... N i never get the time to recheck my paper, nevvvverrrr. Even in the school exams
than its ur fault, i think u never practiced pps at home, u jst read them and does not write to practice