• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT 2(How was it)

Reaction score
Well in Q2 I wrote about importance of Hadith and what is it !!
then I gave examples that how does Hadith further explain Quran
then wrote that how hadith contains teachings about every aspect of Islamic law and one cannot practice Islam without consulting hadith.
I wrote upto 8-9 quotations !!!

Reaction score
Hey Q2 .....Islamic ThinKing one
I discussed...
1.PROPHETS FINALITY AND TEACHINGS BEING UNIVERSAL FOR WHOLE MANKIND,NOT ONLY CONVEY DIVINE GUIDANCE BUT ALSO PRACTICALLY IMPELMENTED IT,TEACHINGS BEING BASED UPON DIVINE OBLIGATIONS
2.SIGNIFICANCE WHEN THE ISSUE IS NOT FULLY DISCUSS OR WHEN QURAN REMAINS SILENT ,HADITH AND SINNAH PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE,WITH SOME EXAMPLES SUCH AS ZAKAT AND INHERITANCE
3.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANY AUTHORITY TO DRIVE THE RULE WITHOUT IT AND SHOULD HAVE A RESOURCE IN EXPLAINING AND COMPREHENDING THE PRICIPLES DISCUUSED IN QURAN.
4.QURAN EXPALING THE INPORTANCE OF THE PROPHETS CONDUCT,WITH SOME QUOTATIONS SUPPORTING IT
5.IT PLAYS MAJOR ROLE FOR ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY TO DRIVE THE LAWS ACCORDING TO THE PROHETS CONDUCT ,AND THEY SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BINDING UPON THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY BEING THE SECOND LEGAL AUTHORITY

hey i have only mention in points here so dodnt consider it as my final answer and hey i have supported my answer with suitable 3 to 4 quotations..it is ok or not....!!!

Reaction score
Meesam said:
Hey Q2 .....Islamic ThinKing one
I discussed...
1.PROPHETS FINALITY AND TEACHINGS BEING UNIVERSAL FOR WHOLE MANKIND,NOT ONLY CONVEY DIVINE GUIDANCE BUT ALSO PRACTICALLY IMPELMENTED IT,TEACHINGS BEING BASED UPON DIVINE OBLIGATIONS
2.SIGNIFICANCE WHEN THE ISSUE IS NOT FULLY DISCUSS OR WHEN QURAN REMAINS SILENT ,HADITH AND SINNAH PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE,WITH SOME EXAMPLES SUCH AS ZAKAT AND INHERITANCE
3.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANY AUTHORITY TO DRIVE THE RULE WITHOUT IT AND SHOULD HAVE A RESOURCE IN EXPLAINING AND COMPREHENDING THE PRICIPLES DISCUUSED IN QURAN.
4.QURAN EXPALING THE INPORTANCE OF THE PROPHETS CONDUCT,WITH SOME QUOTATIONS SUPPORTING IT
5.IT PLAYS MAJOR ROLE FOR ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY TO DRIVE THE LAWS ACCORDING TO THE PROHETS CONDUCT ,AND THEY SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BINDING UPON THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY BEING THE SECOND LEGAL AUTHORITY

hey i have only mention in points here so dodnt consider it as my final answer and hey i have supported my answer with suitable 3 to 4 quotations..it is ok or not....!!!
wrote the same points !! For importance of Prophet(s) wrote 3 quranic verses !!

Reaction score
hey thnx there were many quotations i wrote about 4 i think...it was the eaxy question..

Reaction score
No yaar I knew iT but since i dind knew some points regardin some espects abouT uMrah so i left it....

Reaction score
most importantly i didnt knew some importance.....regardin some espect

Reaction score
I DID 3 AND 4
PREDESTINATION I KNEW THE BEST SO I DI IT IN 15 MINUTES MOST PROBABLY......DID U ATTEMPT THAT QUESTION

Reaction score
Somebody check what i wrote in my 4 mark qs,
Qs 2 (b) What is the importance of ijma (consensus).
-Used when Quran and Sunnah remain silent
-Prophet said 'My Ummah will never collectively agree upon an error"
-Thus, this shows it reduces the chance of error.
-It was used in the election of Hz. Abu Bakr as Caliph, and for deciding that there should be two azaans for Friday prayer.
-Prophet also said, 'What the Muslims consider good, is good in the eyes of Allah'

Qs3 (b) How does the belief in Predestination and Decree affect the daily living of a Muslim.
-It helps Muslims realize that Allah is testing humans
-It prevents Muslims from thinking that if they did something in another manner, the result would be diffrent.
-It makes Muslims learn from thier mistakes
-It reminds Muslims that Allah is the only One worthy of worship, since he controls our destiny.

Qs4 (b) 'The rule of Hazrat Umar's caliphate is the golden period in the history of Islam' Discuss
-The empire of the Muslims spread East and West, all the way to Egypt
-The Muslim army also became larger, thus the empire was made more secure.
-The empire also got more developed as cities including Kufa and Basra were built according to specailly made plans
-The people of the empire got better education due to Hazrat Umars policies.

Reaction score
Hi!
Can anyone tell me the Q2B which was about ijma?
i need to know what was the question?
Thanks

Reaction score
Q2.WHat is the importance of Ijma ( consensus ) to Islam ? [4]

and perfect u r correct plus u could add in 2b that it is an authentic source not like Qiyas (which is termed by some as not authentic ) and that by having another source of law it can lead to no fights in the community when the matter is not solved by the first two sources.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Q2.WHat is the importance of Ijma ( consensus ) to Islam ? [4]

and perfect u r correct plus u could add in 2b that it is an authentic source not like Qiyas (which is termed by some as not authentic ) and that by having another source of law it can lead to no fights in the community when the matter is not solved by the first two sources.
w0000t, thank you.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
so anyone did Q5 ??
yeah i did it
it was easy

in jamarats:
u will have to mention the dates on which we have to do rami,the tradition related to it,and its importance

in arafat:
we have to mention that it is the 2nd farz of hajj,it is done on 9th zilhaj,and we have to go to arafat reciting talbiyah,and we have to offer zuhr and asr prayers there,and the three incidents related to it,that holy prophet pbuh delivered his last sermon there,bibi hawa and hazrat adam united there and also allah will gather whole mankind on the day of judgement in the arafat

sayi:
in sayi we have to mention that it is done after tawaf-e-qudoom in which we have to take seven rounds btw safa and marwa, we have to write the tradition related to it of bibi hajra and hazrat ismail,and write its importance that it displays the motherly love of bibi hajra

R

Ramsha23

I did 4 and 5 apart from compulsory Qs......but i dont know how it went....left completely on Allah.... :Search:

Reaction score
yeah i added the dates when we perform each act very late when the paper was abt to be taken,PHEW i escaped !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well in Q2 I wrote about importance of Hadith and what is it !!
then I gave examples that how does Hadith further explain Quran
then wrote that how hadith contains teachings about every aspect of Islamic law and one cannot practice Islam without consulting hadith.
I wrote upto 8-9 quotations !!!
youll probably get a distinction with that many quotaitions! i just wrote about 4!!!! more than enough I think!!!!