• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT 2(How was it)

Reaction score
Sheetalgera16 said:
salmanpakrocks said:
so anyone did Q5 ??
yeah i did it
it was easy

in jamarats:
u will have to mention the dates on which we have to do rami,the tradition related to it,and its importance

in arafat:
we have to mention that it is the 2nd farz of hajj,it is done on 9th zilhaj,and we have to go to arafat reciting talbiyah,and we have to offer zuhr and asr prayers there,and the three incidents related to it,that holy prophet pbuh delivered his last sermon there,bibi hawa and hazrat adam united there and also allah will gather whole mankind on the day of judgement in the arafat

sayi:
in sayi we have to mention that it is done after tawaf-e-qudoom in which we have to take seven rounds btw safa and marwa, we have to write the tradition related to it of bibi hajra and hazrat ismail,and write its importance that it displays the motherly love of bibi hajra
Ive done most of what youv said but missed out a little on the arafat part...how much marks would i get????
P.S I badly want an A*!!!!

Reaction score
it good alhamdullilah!
did 1,2,4,5!!! :)
I never wanted to attempt caliphs !!!
my duas were answered alhamdullailah! :)

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
Sheetalgera16 said:
salmanpakrocks said:
so anyone did Q5 ??
yeah i did it
it was easy

in jamarats:
u will have to mention the dates on which we have to do rami,the tradition related to it,and its importance

in arafat:
we have to mention that it is the 2nd farz of hajj,it is done on 9th zilhaj,and we have to go to arafat reciting talbiyah,and we have to offer zuhr and asr prayers there,and the three incidents related to it,that holy prophet pbuh delivered his last sermon there,bibi hawa and hazrat adam united there and also allah will gather whole mankind on the day of judgement in the arafat

sayi:
in sayi we have to mention that it is done after tawaf-e-qudoom in which we have to take seven rounds btw safa and marwa, we have to write the tradition related to it of bibi hajra and hazrat ismail,and write its importance that it displays the motherly love of bibi hajra
Ive done most of what youv said but missed out a little on the arafat part...how much marks would i get????
P.S I badly want an A*!!!!
it depends on what u have missed out,1 mark for date for ex:8th zilhaj etc, 2 marks for the importance,and 1 mark for the process

Reaction score
i did 1,2,3,4.....had badly cramd administrative reformz of UMER's Chaliphate n predestination cuz ov the fact tht thery wer imprtnt...:p
hopn 4 an A*..inshaAllah!!!

Reaction score
I attemptd qstn 3 afta qstn.1 and it was great.!!!!

i finishd my paper 15mins b4 and was shocked wen saw the clock :D

Reaction score
heyy guyss..in Q.2 part a, can we write about Hadith, in relation to Ouran, Ijma nd Oiyas, by giving examples that how these 3 sources use Hadith to come to a decision. Mainly because the qs was about Hadith being used in "legal Islamic thinking" so i think it was necessary to mention all the other sources in accordance to the Hadith :(

aand i want to ask another thing. Usually, how many sheets do you guys take to answer all the questions?

Reaction score
it depends upon the writing, how big or small it is as well as what is your style of writing, small and comprehensive or large answer. my writing is very big and i write about all i can in the time, so i take one extra sheet and needed another extra sheet to write 5,6 lines of Q5(b). so it depends.