• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IF U VISIT THE POP IN VATICAN CITY WHAT HE WILL SAY TO YOU....... HE WILL SAY PEACE BE UPON YOU, AS HE SAID TO ME WHEN WE WENT TO ROME FOR AN ARGUMENT........ ON THE OTHER HAND YOU ALL WRITE P.B.U.H FOR OUR BELOVED RASOOL ALLAH (S.A.W) WHY? WHEN ALLAH HAS ORDED US TO SEND DAROOD E PAK AND ALLAH AND HIS ANGELS SEND DAROOD O SALAM THAN WHO R WE TO SAY P.B.U.H...... It is mentioned by AllahSub'hanhu wa Ta'ala in the Holy Qur'an:
An-Nabbiyyu awlaa bil mu'mineena min an-fusihim... (Sura Ahzab, 6)

Allah Sub'hanhu wa Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an: Innallaha wa malaaikatahu yusalluna alan Nabi Yaa ayyuhallazeena aamanu sallu alaihi wa salimu tasleema (al-Ahzab,56). In this well-known verse we see that Allah Sub'hanhu wa Ta'ala is all the time exalting and praising his Beloved Prophet. So, if no one else does it; his name will still be continued to be praised by Allah himself. SO ‘P.B.U.H’ IS NOT SALUTATIONSallallahu alaihi wa Sallam’ (S.A.W) IS
OKAY THANKYOU FOR TELLING US SIR , WE LL KEEP IT IN MIND

Reaction score
Its the introduction of the beginning of the seerah and no one asks about intro....how ever the question is good and the answer is very very long statrting before Abraha... that is from Hazrat bib Hajara and Hazrat Ismail (A.S)..... IF YOU HAVE YASMIN MALIK'S CIE RECOMENDED BOOK IN IT IS AWESOME ANSWER.
can u provide me an answer for this

Reaction score
no sir im stdng frm FARKHANDA NOOR book and DR.ISKANDER MIRZA NOTES
THAT'S IS WHY YOU WROTE IN YOU ANS THAT AFTER FIRST WAHI THERE WAS A GAP OF 3YEARS...... DO THE MATHS ACCORDING TO UR THIS STATEMENT FROM FARKHANDA NOOR'S BOOK.....THAN CALCULATE THE DATE AND YEAR OF GREAT MIGRATION AS WELL AS THE DEMISE OF RASOOL ALLAH (S.A.W).... FIRST REVELATION 610 AD ADDING YOUR THREE SECOND COMMAND OF PREACHING IS 613 THAT MEANS MIGRATION TOOK PLACE IN 625 AD (MIGRATION TOOK PLACE IN 622 AD)..... DEAR SOFIA SORRY TO SAY THAT BOOK IS TAKING BY FARKHANDA NOOR FROM A WEB SITE CALLED.. ' PEACE BE UPON HIM'.... N WHY UR STUDYING FROM THE BOOK WHICH IS NOT IN THE CAMBRIDGE SYLLABUS......

Reaction score
can u provide me an answer for this
ANSWER: Demoralized state is perhaps the most comprehensive phrase through which the pre- Islamic world can be concisely posturized. The whole world lay in the fast grip of paganism, savagery, debauchery, anarchy and other vices. Autocracy and despotism prevailed at an extreme in every religion. The poor were trampled down and persecuted by the rich and humanity groaned under the curse of inhumanity. Under this heavy incubus of religious was Arabia groaning when Islam suddenly and unexpectedly appeared.
The period preceding the advent of Muhammad has been designated the Dark Age by the Koran (vide 33:33 & 48:26), which epitomizes in two words. Virtually, the whole Arabia was enjoying complete independence, and the neighboring empires of Byzantine and Iran paid no attention to Arabs who were thought to be barbaric, poor and hungry. There was no central government to enforce law and order in the peninsula. The whole Arabia was rent into innumerable petty states, each clan forming a separate and independent political unit. Each tribe had a chief of its own who would lead it in battle against a hostile tribe to vindicate its rights. Tribal prejudice was common and small incidents would lead to bitter feuds which continued for generations. But there was no law whatsoever, binding the tribe to the nation. The whole peninsula was thus like a hornet's nest.
The daily life of a Bedouin was nothing more than that of a shepherd, obtaining their livelihood from the rearing of animals, pitching their tents within certain limits and wandering in quest of water and pasture. Some, however, being more disposed to a settled life, congregated together, formed villages and the number of these still further increasingly grew into towns and cities. Their time was occupied in tillage, in the cultivation of palm tree and of other trees and plants whose fruits sustained their life.
The social condition of Arabs was deplorable as it was steeped in immorality. Human sacrifice was commonly practiced. Ancient Arabs literature is stunk with wine and other strong liquors, containing a treasure of its expressions.
During a state of drunkenness, acts of the most shameless vice and profligacy were indulged in by the whole assembly. Rum-shops were well decorated. Gambling was the next favorite pastime for them. Adultery was another vice to which the whole of Arabia was hopelessly wedded. The enemies were burnt alive, pregnant women had their bellies slashed, innocent babes and children were massacred. Usury was in vogue. The women, having no right and no social respect, were the worst sufferer in the society. They were regarded as chattels and were looked with bitter contempt. A man was free to marry any number of women and could divorce as he wished. Women were deprived of the right of inheritance. The Arabs were embarrassed at the birth of daughters and sometimes, the fathers buried them alive in spite of soul-harrowing cries. It was a custom for the eldest son to take as wives his father's widows, inherited as a property with the rest of the estate.
Slavery was another curse having a firm hold on the Arab society. The masters possessed the authority of life and death over them. The worst type of obscene language was used in expressing sex-relations. Stories of love and illicit relationships were narrated proudly and with utter want of shame in verses of the most indecent kind. In sum, women were accorded no better treatment than lower animals. Robbery, pillage and murder were also of common occurrence; human blood being almost daily shed without remorse or horror. On the death of any person, the custom was to tie his camel to his tomb and suffer it to be starved to death, and this camel they called baliyah. Nevertheless, the Arabs possessed certain natural virtues that marked them out in the post-Islamic age. They were the most eloquence nation, plain of speech, strong of memory, firm of determination, superb horsemen, loyal and trustworthy.
Religiously the Arabs were idolatrous. There were separate god and godess for each city, tribe and locality and were figured according to the fancy of worshippers. The Kaba alone was housed with 360 idols, each personifying a representative deity of its respective tribe. Lat was a idol fixed at Taif as the deity of Thaqif tribe. Uzza was the god of Qoraish and Kanna tribes in Mecca, and the Manat was the deity of Aws and Khazraj tribes in Medina. Among them, Hubal was regarded as a biggest, and it stood on the summit of the Kaba. Within the Kaba was placed the images of Abraham, having arrows, called azlam in his hand, and a lamb standing beside him; as well as of Ismail in the same position painted on the walls of the temple. Either a statue of Mary, having Jesus Christ in her lap, was placed on the walls of temple, or her likeness in that position was painted on the walls. Besides, the Humayr of Yamen were the sun worshippers and the Kanna worshipped the moon. Human destiny was associated with the movements of the stars. Phenomena of nature affecting the fortunes of man for good or evil were attributed to their influence.
The Jews migrated and settled in Arabia probably in 5th century B.C. They gained their foothold at Khaibar and began to propagate their faith. About the 3rd century B.C., the king of Yamen, Dhu-Nawas by name, embraced Judaism. This added fresh momentum to the Jewish movement, and in the course of time Judaism won considerable ascendancy in Arabia. But the Arab nation as a whole remained addicted to its ancestral religion of idol-worship.
The Christian missionaries also began pouring into Arabia in the 3rd century A.D., and settled in Najran. Their activities were supplemented a good deal by the political influence of the two Christian powers in the neighbourhood of Arabia, the Abyssinian to the west and the Roman empire to the north. Beyond this Christianity could make no headway and had a very little impact on the rotten society of the Arabs.
Unlike the rest of the Arabs, only the Hashimite family, the descendants of Abraham, adhered to their ancestral faith of monotheism, known as the Hanif. It was a small band of earnest men who discarded idolatry.

Reaction score
THAT'S IS WHY YOU WROTE IN YOU ANS THAT AFTER FIRST WAHI THERE WAS A GAP OF 3YEARS...... DO THE MATHS ACCORDING TO UR THIS STATEMENT FROM FARKHANDA NOOR'S BOOK.....THAN CALCULATE THE DATE AND YEAR OF GREAT MIGRATION AS WELL AS THE DEMISE OF RASOOL ALLAH (S.A.W).... FIRST REVELATION 610 AD ADDING YOUR THREE SECOND COMMAND OF PREACHING IS 613 THAT MEANS MIGRATION TOOK PLACE IN 625 AD (MIGRATION TOOK PLACE IN 622 AD)..... DEAR SOFIA SORRY TO SAY THAT BOOK IS TAKING BY FARKHANDA NOOR FROM A WEB SITE CALLED.. ' PEACE BE UPON HIM'.... N WHY UR STUDYING FROM THE BOOK WHICH IS NOT IN THE CAMBRIDGE SYLLABUS......
our school staff says dat it is good book to study dats why

Reaction score
Sir Irfan i read all your answers and wanted to tell you that we are lucky to have someone so knowledgeable like you on xpc, thanks a lot for helping us may Allah reward you for this.

Reaction score
Sir Irfan i read all your answers and wanted to tell you that we are lucky to have someone so knowledgeable like you on xpc, thanks a lot for helping us may Allah reward you for this.
Thank you dear Ahsan, All praises for the only One, Supreme and Majestic Allah (S.W.T) I am nothing just ahes and dust for He is the giver and taker of knowledge. As long as I am here I will serve you all with all that Allah (S.W.T) has given me.

Reaction score
GIVE ME THIS BOOK IN CIE SYLLABUS I WILL GIVE YOU THE NOTES RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
I know sir it is not in sylabuss but in the whole of arabis , in damam, Riyadh, buraydah, Jeddah and even in Pakistan this book is preferred on others because of its style and in the schools where other books are taught , students study 4m farkhanda's book instead of their sylabuss book , but sir now we have to study frm ths book as we r nt havng any more time

Reaction score
can anyone answetr this question..it came in our mocks examination.

Q : Describe what do you know about the structure of the Holy Quran. [10]

Reaction score
I know sir it is not in sylabuss but in the whole of arabis , in damam, Riyadh, buraydah, Jeddah and even in Pakistan this book is preferred on others because of its style and in the schools where other books are taught , students study 4m farkhanda's book instead of their sylabuss book , but sir now we have to study frm ths book as we r nt havng any more time
OK! anything else u want?

Reaction score
OK! anything else u want?
sir I got this qstion in mocks
HOW HAS THE HADITH OF HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W) BEEN USED AS A SOURCE OF GUIDANCE BY MUSLIMS?
I wrote the following points in it
- relationship btw Quran and sunnah , n why they r needed by muslims [ 2 examples]
- its importance through Quranic references [ about 2]
- need to transmit hadiths as said by Holy Prophet(S.A.W) quotes
- examples how it devise laws relating to indviual and community life
- some names of hadith literature books
[ r they right my teacher said dat it is nt enough ]

Reaction score
sir I got this qstion in mocks
HOW HAS THE HADITH OF HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W) BEEN USED AS A SOURCE OF GUIDANCE BY MUSLIMS?
I wrote the following points in it
- relationship btw Quran and sunnah , n why they r needed by muslims [ 2 examples]
- its importance through Quranic references [ about 2]
- need to transmit hadiths as said by Holy Prophet(S.A.W) quotes
- examples how it devise laws relating to indviual and community life
- some names of hadith literature books
[ r they right my teacher said dat it is nt enough ]
They are good enough for me dear Sofia..... also look at my answer
Question: How have the Sunnah/Hadis of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) being used as a source of guidance by the Muslims in Islamic Legal thinking?
Answer: “……..Whoever obeys Allah and His messenger that is a great achievement? (33:70-71)” The best of speech is the speech of Allah. That is The Book of Allah. The best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (S.A.W). The Qur'an was revealed to him and commanded him to obey all what He had ordered him to do, that is, to expound His message to the people. Allah says, “We have revealed to you the Reminder (The Qur'an) to expound to people what was revealed to them” (16:44). The explanation of the meaning of the word or sentence or verse for which man needs an explanation, most of which bear reference to 'Mujmal' (comprehensive) verses or 'Amah' (general) verses or 'Mutlaq' (unbounded) verses. Then comes the Sunnah and clarifies the sentences and specifies the verses called 'Amah' and defines what is 'Mutlaq' that is, in reference to the saying (Qaul) of The Prophet (S.A.W), his deed (Fai'l) and the act he confirmed (Iqrar). The necessity of Sunnah to understand The Qur'an and its Parables, for example Allah says: “Cut off the hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed……..” (5:38) is a fitting example of that. The thief in this verse is general like the hand. The oral tradition explains the first of them and restricts it by 'as-‘sareq' (the thief) who steals is worth a fourth of a Dinar or more (Bukhari & Muslim). Again, the other is explained by the action of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the action of his companions and his confirmation. They used to cut the hand of the thief from the wrist as is known in the work of Hadis.
The oral tradition explains the hand mentioned in the verse on Tayammum (dust ablution) “…..And rub there on your face and hands……….” (5:6) is also the palm of the hand as it is stated in a Hadis Tayammum, is the wiping of the face and the hands. (Bukhari; Muslim)
There are other verses that cannot be completely understood except through Sunnah. Like:
Allah says: “When you travel on earth, there is no blame on you to shorten your prayer, for fear the unbelievers will persecute you.” (4:101) it is obvious from this verse that fear is a pre-requisite for the shortening of prayers. Some of the Prophet's companions asked him: "Why do we shorten our prayers while we feel safe?" He said: It is a charity from Allah, so accept it (Muslim).
Allah says: “……. Any (food) forbidden to be taken by one who wishes to, unless it is dead meat or blood poured forth or the flesh of swine, for it is an abomination………” (6:145).
The Sunnah has forbidden many things not mentioned in the verse mentioned above, as for example in the saying of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) like:
As the Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said on the Day of Khyber, “Allah and His Messenger have prohibited the consumption of domesticated donkeys, for they are filth.” (Bukhari; Muslim)
We can see the importance attached to Sunnah in Islamic Law. When we divert our intention again to the examples mentioned beside others not mentioned, we are certain that there is no way to understand the Qur'an correctly except in association with the interpretation of the Sunnah. As The Prophet (S.A.W) said: “I leave behind me two things. You will never go astray if you hold fast to them: The Qur'an and my Sunnah.” (Bukhari)