• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
They are good enough for me dear Sofia..... also look at my answer
Question: How have the Sunnah/Hadis of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) being used as a source of guidance by the Muslims in Islamic Legal thinking?
Answer: “……..Whoever obeys Allah and His messenger that is a great achievement? (33:70-71)” The best of speech is the speech of Allah. That is The Book of Allah. The best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (S.A.W). The Qur'an was revealed to him and commanded him to obey all what He had ordered him to do, that is, to expound His message to the people. Allah says, “We have revealed to you the Reminder (The Qur'an) to expound to people what was revealed to them” (16:44). The explanation of the meaning of the word or sentence or verse for which man needs an explanation, most of which bear reference to 'Mujmal' (comprehensive) verses or 'Amah' (general) verses or 'Mutlaq' (unbounded) verses. Then comes the Sunnah and clarifies the sentences and specifies the verses called 'Amah' and defines what is 'Mutlaq' that is, in reference to the saying (Qaul) of The Prophet (S.A.W), his deed (Fai'l) and the act he confirmed (Iqrar). The necessity of Sunnah to understand The Qur'an and its Parables, for example Allah says: “Cut off the hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed……..” (5:38) is a fitting example of that. The thief in this verse is general like the hand. The oral tradition explains the first of them and restricts it by 'as-‘sareq' (the thief) who steals is worth a fourth of a Dinar or more (Bukhari & Muslim). Again, the other is explained by the action of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the action of his companions and his confirmation. They used to cut the hand of the thief from the wrist as is known in the work of Hadis.
The oral tradition explains the hand mentioned in the verse on Tayammum (dust ablution) “…..And rub there on your face and hands……….” (5:6) is also the palm of the hand as it is stated in a Hadis Tayammum, is the wiping of the face and the hands. (Bukhari; Muslim)
There are other verses that cannot be completely understood except through Sunnah. Like:
Allah says: “When you travel on earth, there is no blame on you to shorten your prayer, for fear the unbelievers will persecute you.” (4:101) it is obvious from this verse that fear is a pre-requisite for the shortening of prayers. Some of the Prophet's companions asked him: "Why do we shorten our prayers while we feel safe?" He said: It is a charity from Allah, so accept it (Muslim).
Allah says: “……. Any (food) forbidden to be taken by one who wishes to, unless it is dead meat or blood poured forth or the flesh of swine, for it is an abomination………” (6:145).
The Sunnah has forbidden many things not mentioned in the verse mentioned above, as for example in the saying of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) like:
As the Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said on the Day of Khyber, “Allah and His Messenger have prohibited the consumption of domesticated donkeys, for they are filth.” (Bukhari; Muslim)
We can see the importance attached to Sunnah in Islamic Law. When we divert our intention again to the examples mentioned beside others not mentioned, we are certain that there is no way to understand the Qur'an correctly except in association with the interpretation of the Sunnah. As The Prophet (S.A.W) said: “I leave behind me two things. You will never go astray if you hold fast to them: The Qur'an and my Sunnah.” (Bukhari)
thankyou sir , im still studing so if I came through any problem so I ll ask u

Reaction score
sir I got this qstion in mocks
HOW HAS THE HADITH OF HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W) BEEN USED AS A SOURCE OF GUIDANCE BY MUSLIMS?
I wrote the following points in it
- relationship btw Quran and sunnah , n why they r needed by muslims [ 2 examples]
- its importance through Quranic references [ about 2]
- need to transmit hadiths as said by Holy Prophet(S.A.W) quotes
- examples how it devise laws relating to indviual and community life
- some names of hadith literature books
[ r they right my teacher said dat it is nt enough ]

These points are good enough for CIE examiner...... just look at this another ans

Question: How have the Hadiths of the Holy Prophet (S) been used as a source of guidance by Muslims? [10]
Ans: For the purification and guidance of Muslim’s minds and souls the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) issued many instructions and commandments. They helped one to have a clear view of other fellow beings, characters and eradicate evil thoughts. People with evil and ambitious thoughts can never work for the peace, pleasure, satisfaction and wellbeing of others. Good will only comes forth from such minds which are guided and committed to welfare or humans. However, in deserving the following injunctions of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) his or her actions must benefit the society. The Holy Quran defines the roll of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in elaborating the teachings of the Holy Quran when it says: "...........And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Qur’an), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought." (16:44) Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) himself conscious of his mortality, attached a great deal of importance to the knowledge of his own Hadis. The Hadis lay down guide lines to govern Human behavior in manner which is appropriate to the way of life which Allah (S.W.T) desires for an individual to lead. They provide directives for even the most minor aspects of human life e.g. what a Muslim recites when he sneezes; start eating, look in the mirror, drinks milk etc. The most brilliant thing about the Hadis is the way they cover the vast dimensions of human life, suggesting appropriate ways to structure, ones thoughts and actions. Hadis not only provide directions but also mention rewards and punishments to those particular actions to encourage conformity and discourage disobedience. “The one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (warrior) who fights for Allah’s cause or like him who perform prayers all the night and fasts all day” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
The teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) not only guides individuals how to act, but also establish a system of believes which go in line with the teachings of the Holy Quran. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) elaborates the beliefs pertaining to Tawheed, the finality of his Prophet Hood, Articles of Faith, Pillars of Islam etc. He guides us to think of the welfare of other members of the society; to avoid considering other fellow beings with inferiority; to think of one’s self as a humble servant of Allah (S.W.T) to keep the mind clean from all corrupt ideas, to base all our actions on noble intentions etc. Since Islam does not only provide knowledge of virtue and evil, but also provide the application of its system of values and beliefs in the form of appropriate norms, therefore Hadis play a significant to modify an individual’s approach towards life in all thoughts and actions.

Reaction score
sir is this answer upto cie mark

Q why is the sermon of Holy Prophet(S.A.W) known as charter of human rights?

In the 10 year of hijrah , Holy Prophet(S.A.W) along wit all of his wives and about 1 thousand and 400 companions went to makkah with the intention of performing hajj. He delivered the sermon of hajj in the plain of Arafat near the Mount of Mercy. This charter is usually refered to as the Universal Charter of Human Rights , this is because his sermon summed up all the teachings of Quran related to indviual and communal life .

To begin with , he at first mentioned that the entire Sovernighty belongs to Allah who alone is worthy of worship and also mentioned the pillars of Islam i.e Prayer , Saum , Hajj , Zakat , Tawheed. He asked the believers to help the poor by giving zakat , do justice with them and not to be harsh with them. He also reminded them that one day they have to stand accountable or their actions.

Remember that you shall have to appear before your Lord who will demand for you an account of your actions

Just after this he asked the believers to be good and just to their wives , be kind to them , attend to all of their phsycological and social needs as well as giving her a good amount of freedom. As in the pre Islamic society they had no position but islam did grant them. He said

Your wives have right over you and you have right over your wives

He then further mentioned to be good towards the other members of the society , and form equality among them by refraining from secterainism. He said about this

And all the muslims are brothers unto one another

Furthermore , he raised the status of slaves and subordinates by bringing them equal to rich in terms of food and clothes,

And feed your slaves as you feed yourself and clothe your slave as you clothe yourself

He also declared the sacredness of property and honor and dignity of a person and so each and every person should be respected and no one has been given right to insult anyone without reason and prevent doing injustice.

And guard yourself from comiting injustice

At the last but not at the least he also commanded the believers to spread Islam and to carry the message of islam as well as his sayings to far away places.

Let him who is present here tell it to him that is absent

And with this the sermon was completed and the last verse of Holy Quran was revealed.

Reaction score

In the 10 year of hijrah , Holy Prophet(S.A.W) along wit all of his wives and about 1 thousand and 400 companions went to makkah with the intention of performing hajj. He delivered the sermon of hajj in the plain of Arafat near the Mount of Mercy. This charter is usually refered to as the Universal Charter of Human Rights , this is because his sermon summed up all the teachings of Quran related to indviual and communal life .

To begin with , he at first mentioned that the entire Sovernighty belongs to Allah who alone is worthy of worship and also mentioned the pillars of Islam i.e Prayer , Saum , Hajj , Zakat , Tawheed. He asked the believers to help the poor by giving zakat , do justice with them and not to be harsh with them. He also reminded them that one day they have to stand accountable or their actions.

Remember that you shall have to appear before your Lord who will demand for you an account of your actions

Just after this he asked the believers to be good and just to their wives , be kind to them , attend to all of their phsycological and social needs as well as giving her a good amount of freedom. As in the pre Islamic society they had no position but islam did grant them. He said

He then further mentioned to be good towards the other members of the society , and form equality among them by refraining from secterainism. He said about this

Furthermore , he raised the status of slaves and subordinates by bringing them equal to rich in terms of food and clothes,

And feed your slaves as you feed yourself and clothe your slave as you clothe yourself

He also declared the sacredness of property and honor and dignity of a person and so each and every person should be respected and no one has been given right to insult anyone without reason and prevent doing injustice.

At the last but not at the least he also commanded the believers to spread Islam and to carry the message of islam as well as his sayings to far away places.

And with this the sermon was completed and the last verse of Holy Quran was revealed.
Dear Sofia, number of the companions is wrong and many other points most importantly remember always give a brief background of each answer...... and it is a simple question on the last sermon....check this out
Answer: It can legitimately be called the First Universal Declaration, or charter, of Human Rights. The Holy Prophet's "Khutba Hajjatul Wada" is recorded in the most authentic books of Ahadis and Muslim history. It was in the 10th year of Hijra which was one of the most significant years in the Islamic calendar because Hajjat-ul-Widah (farewell pilgrimage) marked the accomplishment of the mission of Prophet (S.A.W). It was the first and the last Hajj of Prophet (S.A.W) in which he participated after his migration to Madinah. After receiving revelation about Hajj “And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the house (Kaabah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses” (3:97). After this revelation the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) declared his intentions to perform Hajj in 632 A.D / 10 A.H, 124000 companions swarmed the city to avail the privilege of performing Hajj. It was during this Hajj that Prophet (S.A.W) delivered his last sermon which highlighted the basic principles of Islam in concise manner.
The Prophet (S.A.W) left Madinah on Saturday, 25th Dhul-Qaidah after offering 4 rakkats for Zuhr. Before the prayer he explained the essentials of putting on Ihram, and the obligations and ‘Sunnah’ of the pilgrimage. As he departed, he recited the talbiyah: “At Your service, O Allah! At Your service! You have no partner. At Your service! Praise and Blessing are yours and the Kingdom You have has no associate.” The Hajj Caravan of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) reached Makkah on the fourth of Zill Hajj. He went straight to the Masjid al-Haram and performed tawaf of the Holy Kaabah and then did his Saei. He stayed in Makkah for four days and then on the Day of Tarwiyah, 8th Zill Hajj he made for Minah with his Companions. He offered the Zuhr and Asr prayers and spent the night. At sunrise on the 9th of Zill-Hajj he left Mina and made for Arafat followed by all the pilgrims. It was Friday. Down in the valley, he delivered his last and a great sermon to the people while seated on his camel. The Prophet (S.A.W) said
“O people! Listen to my words I don't know whether, after this year, I shall be amongst you again. There for listen to what I am saying to you carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today? O people! Just as you regard this month, this day, and this city as sacred, so regard the life of every Muslim as sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord and he will indeed reckon your deeds. Know that every Muslim is a Muslim’s brother, and that Muslims are brethren. It is lawful to take from a brother only what he gave willingly, so wrong not yourself.
An Arab has no superiority over on non-Arab or a non-Arab over an Arab but for their Taqwah. Take care of your slaves: feed them with what you eat yourself and cloth them with what you wear yourself. If they commit a fault which you do not to pardon, sell the servants of Allah (that is the slave) and do not torture them.
O people! It is true that you have certain rights with regards to your women, but they also have rights over you. If they abide by your rights, than to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers.
O people! Listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your 5 daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramzan and give your wealth in Zakkat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.
O people! No Prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah. If you will follow these, you will never go astray”. When the sermon was over the Prophet (S.A.W) performed his Zuhr and Asr prayers combined. At that time the last revelation of the Holy Quran came “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favors upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (5:4).
The sermon of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) is not only remarkable for its eloquence, but it contains a sublime (inspiring) message for the whole of the human race. The world has not been able to lay down better principles of ethics and morality than those expressed. Every word of it breathes a spirit of magnanimity (generosity) and aims at establishing righteousness and fair dealing among people on a workable basis. It establishes brotherhood among Muslim irrespective of the divergences of their geographical, racial and colour background and provides an outline of a social order, perfectly free from oppression and injustice. The address of the Prophet encompasses all the requisite ingredients of an Apostle's perfect message meant for the Muslim as well as the rest of mankind. It is remarkable for its length, lucidity (simplicity) and enthusiasm. He declared the inviolability (holiness) of a Muslim's life property and honour. Everyone who had received a deposit was asked to return his trust. The charging of interest on loans or capitals was condemned.
In social relationships the Holy Prophet laid emphasis on the rights of women or wives and their obligations towards their men or husbands. They were to be regarded as trusts form God and not maltreated unnecessarily or deal with illegally. Likewise, Muslims were forbidden to steal others’ assets or take away their property without permission or agreement. From the above analysis of the Holy Prophet's Address, it should not be difficult to conclude that touched the chords of realism, justice and equity and that it could offer enough guidance for an ideal human life.

Reaction score
actually this ans is written by HAMZA MAHMOOD NOT U.......AT LEAST GIVE CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE IT LIKE MENTIONING HIS NAME.....THIS IS AN ACT OF HONOUR DEAR.....

Huh? who is Hamza Mahmood? This answer has been written by ME so why should I give credit to someone else. You have clearly misunderstood...I didn't copy it from any Hamzah or mahmood and took credit myself :S I wrote this answer in an Islamiat test in school. Its not plagiarised. Chill..

Reaction score
Huh? who is Hamza Mahmood? This answer has been written by ME so why should I give credit to someone else. You have clearly misunderstood...I didn't copy it from any Hamzah or mahmood and took credit myself :S I wrote this answer in an Islamiat test in school. Its not plagiarised. Chill..
Allah knows best coz sir Hamza is my friend n ur answer is exactly the same ......so chill with pill..n do whatever u wana do who m i no one to you and i dont know you...so Adios deadly.

Reaction score
agree with u
Question: Explain how the Quran is related with Ijma and Qiyas? [10]
Answer: The divine revelation (the Holy Quran) is the first basic primary source in Islamic law. It is the most authentic, comprehensive book contains laws of all spheres regarding to Islam. In the holy Quran Allah says “This is the book in it is guidance without doubt to those who fear” (2:2) it is the direct word of Allah hence its purity is doubtless. It’s clear teachings in Islamic legal thinking are followed without questions as Quran exist in its original form as Allah says in the Holy Quran “We have without doubt revealed the reminder and we will guard it” (15:9) The Holy Quran is a primary source containing all the fundamental directives and instructions of Allah including the principals relating to all the aspects of social and cultural life of human being individually and in whole community. The Quran is the last and complete edition of divine guidance and this is the only book of Allah which is not been distorted.
Ijma is the third source of Islamic legal thinking. In the terminology of religion Ijma means consensus of the companions of the Prophet (S.A.W) or Muslim jurists of a particular age, on a question of law as the Quran says: “Take council with them in the conduct of affairs.” (3:139).
The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said “Gather together the righteous from among my community and decide the matter with their council and do not decide it by any man’s opinion” (Abu Daud). Ijma of the scholars signifies the importance of the legislation in the Muslim community. Ijma is considered as sufficient evidence for the implementation of the Islamic law because Prophet (S.A.W) himself said “My community will not agree unanimously on an error” (Tirmizi). The best example of Ijma is that when Holy Prophet (S.A.W) consulted his companions about matters that were not concerned with religion like Ijma for the battle of Uhad, because Allah commanded him to do that.
Qiyas is the fourth source of Islamic legal thinking. Qiyas is an analogical deduction from the above three sources of law. It basically resorted in respect of problems about which there is no specific provision in the Holy Quran or Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W). In case when something needs a legal ruling but has not been clearly addressed in other Islamic sources, judges may use (Islamic Scholars) analogy, reasoning and legal precedent to decide new case when a general principal can be applied to new situation e.g. the scholars have developed detailed principals of analogical deduction or Qiyas in the book of Islamic laws. The Prophet (S.A.W) reported to have encouraged Qiyas in his lifetime. When Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was sending Mauz bin Jabal (R.A) as the governor of Syria/Yemen. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) asked him “How will you decide when a matter comes to you for decision?” He replied “I shall decide according to the book of Allah.” The Prophet (S.A.W) again said that “If you did not find it in the book of Allah?” Mauz (R.A) replied “Than I will decide according to the Sunnah of the Prophet (S.A.W).” If you find nothing in there, Holy Prophet (S.A.W) asked? Hazrat Mauz (R.A) replied “Than I will exert myself for my own judgment.” (Tirmizi & Abu Daud)

Reaction score
Question: What is Qiyas? How it is use as a source of legal thinking in Islamic law with the relation of Holy Quran? [10]
Answer: Qiyas is the fourth source of Islamic law and second secondary source of Islamic law. The root meaning of the word Qiyas is ‘Accord’, measuring, and equality. In the Islamic Legal sense Qiyas is a process of deduction by which the law of text is applied to cases, which tough not covered by the language, are covered by the reason of the next, when clarification of a certain matter or issue is not available in the Holy Quran, the Sunnah or previous Ijma, than an expert jurist (Mujtahids) can carry out Qiyas. The Qiyas must not be based on arbitrary judgment, but rather be firmly rooted in the primary sources that are the Quran and the Sunnah. The Holy Quran has recognized the exercise of private judgment (Qiyas) in surah Al-Araf verse number 179. Allah saysin the Holy Quran: “……..Take warning than, O you with eyes (to see)” (59:2)! At another place in the Holy Quran Allah recognized the use of Qiyas as Allah says “There are signs in this for people who understand” (Al-Quran).
Supporters of Qiyas may often point to passages in the Quran that describes an application of a similar process by passed Islamic communities. According to the sayings of Prophet (S.A.W) “Where there is no revealed injunction I will judge amongst you according to reason. Further he extended the right to reason to others.” (Sahih Bukhari). Finally Qiyas is sanctioned by the Ijma or consensus amongst Prophet Muhammad’s (S.A.W) companions. As the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said that every Khumar (wine) is an intoxicant, so Khumar is Haram. With the due course of changing time, culture, societies and traditions brought new problems law to tackle e.g. Opium or Mari Juana, LSD, Cocaine which were not there when laws for the use of wine came into being so according to the sayings of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) that every Khumar is Haram so Muslim jurists with the very comprehensive study of the first two primary sources and Ijma they gave their own logical deduction verdict that these things are also Haram because they also cause Khumar.
The general principles behind the process of Qiyas is based on the understanding that every legal injunction guarantees a beneficial and well feared satisfying objective thus if the cause of an injunction and be deduced from the primary sources than the logical deduction can be applied to cases with similar causes. Quran also allowed Qiyas as Allah says “And verily! We have coined for mankind in this Quran for all kinds of similitude that happily they may reflect.” (39:27)

Reaction score
Thank u Sir

Question: Describe the main events of Prophet’s migration from Makah to Medina? [10]
Answer: Thanks to the allegiance of the people of Yathrib who took the 2 pledges of Al-Aqbah, in the10th and 12th year of Prophet Hood they invited Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) to their home town Yasrib (Madinnah) and promised to give him protection.
After receiving an assurance of protection Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) accepted their invitation to Yasrib (Madinnah). Prophet (S.A.W) asked his companion to commence migrating to Yasrib (Madinnah). The Quraish became much concerned with this development of the Muslims. The Quraish held a council of war at the house of Qussay where they planned to kill the Prophet (S.A.W). As they were planning the killing of the holy Prophet (S.A.W), Allah warned his messenger (S.A.W), "………. They plot and planned, and Allah too plans but the best planner is Allah"(8:30). The holy Prophet (S.A.W) departed along with Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) on the same night thus on Safar 27th, the 13th year of Prophet Hood i.e. 12/13 September 622 A.D [Rahamt-Al-Lil ' Alameen 1/95]. The holy Prophet (S.A.W) and Hazrat Abu Bakr left the home of holy Prophet (S.A.W) by reciting Surah Yasin. Both of them proceeded towards southwards, clambered up to the lofty peaks of mount Thawr, and decided to take refuge in the cave of Thawr. [Ibn Hashim 1/483]. so the Makkans came to know that the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) left for Yasrib (Madinnah) and they found Hazrat Ali (R.A) in his bed in order to return the items of the Quraishites back to their right full owner. The Quraish came to know about the escape of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A), they sent rescue parties and also offered to pay 100 she camels to anyone who would bring him back alive or dead. So the tribes of Quraish started to peruse Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) as they were looking for them they moved northward the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and Hazrat Abu BAKR (R.A) reached at the cave of Thawr Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) said to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) “that let me go inside first to explore and be sure that it was save. Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) closed all holes with pieces torn from his cloths, cleaned it and asked Holy Prophet (S.A.W) to step in. As soon as Holy Prophet (S.A.W) entered the cave a spider wove a web and two doves made a nest and laid eggs and sat on them this was all done by the command of Allah. some of the Quraishites horse men came up to the cave one of them went near to the cave he thought that they must be hiding in the cave but as he saw the web was unbroken and doves were sitting in their nest, then he thought that no one can enter the cave without breaking the web and the nest.
The men was standing so close that from the cave Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) looked over his head and said to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) with the trembling heart “O Prophet Of Allah they will see us if anybody step’s one step forward the” The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in his heart God-inspired calm replied: “silence Abu Bakr! What do you think of those two with whom the Third is Allah”(Shahi Bukhari 1/516; Mukhtasr Seerat Ar-Rasool P.168) the Holy Quran says “..........they were two in the cave and he said to his companion, have no fear for Allah is with us"(9:40) so they left without searching the cave .
Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A) sat down and Holy Muhammad (S.A.W) laid his head in Abu Bakr’s lap and fell asleep. Suddenly ABU BAKR’s foot was stung by a poisonous snake. It hurts so much that it tears fell on Prophets Face. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) immediately applied his Saliva on Abu Bakr’s foot and pain went off on the spot. They stayed in the Cave for Three Nights. Abdullah son of Abu Bakr used to bring news from Mecca about the latest situation in Mecca and Bibi Asma used to bring food for his Father and Holy Prophet (S.A.W) after three nights they left cave of Thawr and reached Qubah on the 8th of Rabi-Ul-Awal.
During his stay in Qubah the first Mosque of Islam was constructed it is also referred in Holy Qura in Surah Tooba , Hazrat Ali(R.A) joined Holy Prophet At Qubah .ON the way to Yasrib(Madinnah) after departing from Qubah, Prophet (S.A.W) halted for some time at the quarters of Banu –Saleem and the first Friday congregation prayer was offered there , the first Friday sermon was also delivered by Holy Prophet (S.A.W) , which is considered to be first in the history of Islam on the 12th Rabi-Ul-Awal Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and his companions Abu Baker (R.A) when entered Yasrib(Madinnah) they were greeted and the people were rejoiced and the little girls were singing: The Full Moon has risen over us! From the valleys of Wada, Oh! We must be grateful, for the invitation of the preacher to [the way of] God. Oh! You who have been sent to us, you came with orders that [we have] obeyed [in advance]. You came and honored this town, Welcome, oh greatest of preachers…………………..”It is still recited today to remember this event and is one of the oldest poems recited in Islamic History. (Shahi Bikhari)

Reaction score

Points are good but needs explaining to get good marks

Reaction score
SIR CN U CHECK THIS ANS FOR ME

Q1. Describe the events of Karbala?

ANS:- The events of karbala brought a drastic change in the history of islam and led to the the formation of a sect ‘’ the Ali party’’, commonly known as ‘’shi’a muslims’’.

This event took place on 10th of Muharram when the whole of imam hassan’s family including him but excluding Imam Ali were martyered in the field of karbala and won an everlasting victory over the forces of evil.

Its roots can be traced back to the time of Imam Hassan , who to avoid bloodshed of muslims concluded a peace treaty with Ameer Muawiyah who was also claimant of khilafat and abdicated himself from khilafat. According to the deal , Imam Hussain was supposed to succeed ameer muawiyah but on the accession of Yazid bin Muawiyah not only this treaty was broken but also the Islamic constitution was dashed to the ground.

As Imam Hussain could not bear the supremacy of Yazid , refused to bow his head to him , he knew that Yazid would kill him and so went to Makkah , where th people of Iraq approached him for the protection of their faith. Imam Hussain knew about the deceitful nature of people of Iraq so first sent his cousion , Muslim to check the situation , he was welcomed by the people of Kufa and so he wrote to come over but as soon he came to know about the real intentions of Irqies, and was killed, Yazid had appointed Obaidullah bin Zaid as the governer of kufa who had crossed all limits of cruelities on people of kufa , who had by that time left Imam Hussain. Imam Hussain was encamped at the field of Karbala when he came to know about the murder of Muslim , Yazid by declaring his constructive activities as a revolt , sent an army to fight him , who encircled him and cut off all access to water , thus , reducing him by thirst. Most of his companions at that time left him and at the end he was left with 72 of his faithfull companions. The battle against falsehood begain and one by one all the companions of Imam Hussain died leaving him alone in the battle field . at this he went back and transferred Imamat to Imam Ali who was ill at that ime and went back to the battlefield . he was martyred and his head was taken to Yazid as a proof that he was killed , Imam Ali was brought to the court in wages and chains and all the women were made captives.

In this way the battle was won over the forces of evil by Imam Hussain although in showing up , Yazid won the battle . this tragedic event in the history of islam had a great impact on the muslim community and formed a sect for all the times to come but also provided a great deal of guidance to muslims in everyday lives.

Reaction score
SIR CN U CHECK THIS ANS FOR ME

Q1. Describe the events of Karbala?

ANS:- The events of karbala brought a drastic change in the history of islam and led to the the formation of a sect ‘’ the Ali party’’, commonly known as ‘’shi’a muslims’’.

This event took place on 10th of Muharram when the whole of imam hassan’s family including him but excluding Imam Ali were martyered in the field of karbala and won an everlasting victory over the forces of evil.

Its roots can be traced back to the time of Imam Hassan , who to avoid bloodshed of muslims concluded a peace treaty with Ameer Muawiyah who was also claimant of khilafat and abdicated himself from khilafat. According to the deal , Imam Hussain was supposed to succeed ameer muawiyah but on the accession of Yazid bin Muawiyah not only this treaty was broken but also the Islamic constitution was dashed to the ground.

As Imam Hussain could not bear the supremacy of Yazid , refused to bow his head to him , he knew that Yazid would kill him and so went to Makkah , where th people of Iraq approached him for the protection of their faith. Imam Hussain knew about the deceitful nature of people of Iraq so first sent his cousion , Muslim to check the situation , he was welcomed by the people of Kufa and so he wrote to come over but as soon he came to know about the real intentions of Irqies, and was killed, Yazid had appointed Obaidullah bin Zaid as the governer of kufa who had crossed all limits of cruelities on people of kufa , who had by that time left Imam Hussain. Imam Hussain was encamped at the field of Karbala when he came to know about the murder of Muslim , Yazid by declaring his constructive activities as a revolt , sent an army to fight him , who encircled him and cut off all access to water , thus , reducing him by thirst. Most of his companions at that time left him and at the end he was left with 72 of his faithfull companions. The battle against falsehood begain and one by one all the companions of Imam Hussain died leaving him alone in the battle field . at this he went back and transferred Imamat to Imam Ali who was ill at that ime and went back to the battlefield . he was martyred and his head was taken to Yazid as a proof that he was killed , Imam Ali was brought to the court in wages and chains and all the women were made captives.

In this way the battle was won over the forces of evil by Imam Hussain although in showing up , Yazid won the battle . this tragedic event in the history of islam had a great impact on the muslim community and formed a sect for all the times to come but also provided a great deal of guidance to muslims in everyday lives.
Dear Sophia opening statement is negative don't criticize coz this question is controversial...so me neutral..... ans is good but again lack of knowledge......now this is what I wrote.......

Reaction score
Answer: After Mu'awiya's (R.A) death, Yazid, 30 years old, managed to impose himself on the people and become the Khalifa. At first people refused to accept him as a representative of the Prophet (S.A.W) and Islamic Ummah, but Yazid approached people in mosques for their favors. Yazid used all possible means like bribery, coercion, pressure, threats, and force to receive the people's acceptance of him as the legitimate ruler. Many people were worried, threats to their lives and livelihood was too menacing, so they grudgingly and reluctantly gave in. But, Imam Husain (R.A) and his family did not give in. As the true representative of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), Al-Husain (R.A) flatly refused accepting Yazid either as a Khalifa or a leader of Islam. Despite Yazid's intimidating military power the Imam stood firm in his resolve and chose to challenge Benu Umayya's authorities. Therefore he decided to leave Makkah for Kufa to prepare for a confrontation with Yazid and his forces.
Imam Husain (R.A) continued with the journey along with close companions and family members until he was face to face with 1,000 horsemen led by Hur al-Riyahi representing the enemy. The enemy army blocked the camps of Imam Husain (R.A) from advancing. Imam Husain camped at a place called Karbala, he felt he reached the destination and ordered his camp to be setup. That day was 2nd of Muharram, Hijri 61. on the 9th of Muharram, the enemy's military forces closed in on the camp of Imam Husain (a.s.). Imam asked his brother, Abbas, to talk to Ibn Sa'ad and request a delay of the aggression by one night. Umar Ibn Sa'ad agreed to the demand. He ordered his troops to delay the aggression till next morning. Imam Husain and his pious companions spent that night in prayers. During the night the Imam told the companions, “....the enemy is interested in none but me, me alone. I'll be most delighted to permit each and every one of you to go back, and I urge you to do so...." All companions screamed in response, "By Allah, never, never! We will either live with you or die together with you." Finally, the day of Ashuraa dawned upon the soil of Karbala.
It was the day when Jihad would be in full bloom, blood would be shed, 72 innocent lives would be sacrificed, and a decisive battle would be won to save Islam and the Ummah. It had been a few days since the water supply was cut off by the enemy. Children were crying for water, the women were desperate for water, Zainul-Abideen, the son of Imam Husain (R.A) was sick with fever. The suffering from the thirst was too painful to bear. And despite this, not a single person in the camp made any complaints or even questioned the mission of Imam Husain. Each member supported the Imam wholeheartedly and enthusiastically. Imam Husain's supporters insisted on being the first to fight. Therefore, they took the brunt of the enemy attack. The battle was ferocious.
Within a short time the Imam's supporters slay a large number of the enemy fighters, they were on the offensive and the enemy on the defensive. This caused apprehension and confusion in the enemy military, the 72 of Husain's against the 5,000 of the enemy (some say 30,000) being on the defensive. So worried and nervous, the enemy commander-in-chief ordered his army not only to set fire to the Imam's tents (which were occupied mostly by frightened females and children), but at the same time reinforced his fighters with more troops.
The heroes began to fall, they were men of valor welcoming martyrdom, and they fell one after another, for the enemy was overwhelming in number. By noon time the Imam stopped the fight to perform the Salat. By this time those left were mainly his family and a few supporters. They performed the Salat together. Two supporters were guarding the performers of Salat. The enemy was standing still, watching!! When Salat was finished one of the guards fell dead; there were 17 arrows in his back. Ali Akbar, Husain's son obtained permission to fight and dashed toward the enemy. He engaged them in fierce fighting, falling on them like thunder, slaying numerous fighters. He continued to move forward, deep inside the enemy. The enemy was overpowering in number, it overwhelmed him cutting him with swords and spears, and his body became nothing but wounds gushing blood, until he died. Imam Husain (R.A) rushed to the area and picked up the wounded limp body and brought it to the appalled camp. His sister and others in the camp were horrified and shocked at the scene.
Abbas (R.A) and five other brothers of Imam Husain went to fight. They also engaged the enemy in a fierce fighting, almost doing the impossible. Abbas (R.A) went toward the river to bring some water for the thirsty children. While he was returning on his horse with the water, he was attacked by a large horde of the enemy, overwhelming and severely wounding him. As much as he tried Abbas (R.A) could not save the water, he fell from his horse to breath his last. Next to the battle field went the sons of Imam Al-Hasan and Zainab and their cousins (about 17 of them). They were all in their teens but each stood bravely, believing in the mission, facing a formidable enemy, and showed no less enthusiasm in their quest to embrace the martyrdoms by the afternoon 70 brave persons had sacrificed their lives in Karbala to save Islam.
Husain endured all that and more, for he (S.A.W) all his beloved ones brutally cut to pieces, including children. Remaining the only one, Imam Husain was to face the enemy head on. Precisely at that moment Imam Husain heard his baby crying incessantly, agonizing because of the thirst. Imam Husain's love for his family was unbound, especially for a suffering baby. He held the six months old baby, his youngest son (Ali Asghar) in his arms, and appealed to the enemy fighters for some water for the baby. Imam wanted to awaken their conscience and stir their human feelings but the stone-hearted enemy, instead of giving water, zoomed an arrow toward the agonizing baby and killed him instantly. Imam Husain was shocked. He felt an unbearable wave of pain. The sight of the limp baby in his arms was agonizingly painful. Imam Husain (R.A) was alone, one man against thousands. He took them on, fighting them bravely, and kept fighting, receiving many wounds in the process. Thousands of enemy fighters were surrounding him but none dared to move toward him. The silence was broken when Shimr screamed for an attack, and then screamed again, threatening, and in response they attacked collectively, and one sword fell on Imam Husain's left wrist and deeply cut his left hand. The blood gushed like a fountain. Another sword was soon to follow and it hit his upper back. Imam Husain (R.A) felt numb as he fell to the ground, bleeding profusely. He was near the point of shock, even though staggering he tried to stand by leaning on his sword. Then he received the fatal blow. It was at this point, that Shimr whose mother was a disbeliever, came forward and severed Imam Husain's noble head from the body, the noble head kissed often by the Prophet (S.A.W)!
"SHAH AST HUSAIN, BADSHAH AST HUSAIN
DEEN AST HUSAIN ,DEEN PANAH AST HUSAIN,
SARDAAD ,NA DAAD DAST DAR DAST-E YAZEED,
HAQQUAA KE BINA-E LA ILAH AST HUSAIN."

Reaction score
Q. EXPLAIN HOW IMAM HUSSAIN'S DEATH STILL REMAIN IMPORTANT FOR MUSLIMS?[4]
ANS: Imam Hussain's death remains important for muslims for all the times to come. this shows that Imam Hussain was never afraid to stand up for his principles and was very strict for his principles. Moreover, he never thought of bowing his head infront of falsehood even at the expence of his life and hence won an everlasting victory over the forces of evil. he was never afraid of sacrifizing his life for the supremacy of Islamin constitution and supporting the truth.
so the muslims today must remember his example and so must not hesitate in standing up against injustice and for supporting the truth , no mater how many supporters do they have and whatever, the circumstances are. In addition to this , ever year at ashura, in the commemoration of the events of karbala and death of Imam Hussain , the shia community organizes a day of mourning. this thing was predicted by Holy Prophet(S.A.W) who said,
Allah will create a nation who will mourn the death of Hussain till the Day of Judgement

Reaction score
Q. EXPLAIN HOW IMAM HUSSAIN'S DEATH STILL REMAIN IMPORTANT FOR MUSLIMS?[4]
ANS: Imam Hussain's death remains important for muslims for all the times to come. this shows that Imam Hussain was never afraid to stand up for his principles and was very strict for his principles. Moreover, he never thought of bowing his head infront of falsehood even at the expence of his life and hence won an everlasting victory over the forces of evil. he was never afraid of sacrifizing his life for the supremacy of Islamin constitution and supporting the truth.
so the muslims today must remember his example and so must not hesitate in standing up against injustice and for supporting the truth , no mater how many supporters do they have and whatever, the circumstances are. In addition to this , ever year at ashura, in the commemoration of the events of karbala and death of Imam Hussain , the shia community organizes a day of mourning. this thing was predicted by Holy Prophet(S.A.W) who said,
Allah will create a nation who will mourn the death of Hussain till the Day of Judgement
All is well but last line dear I said don't criticize anyone........n i wrote this :

Answer: Karbala is the cruelest tragedy humanity has ever seen. Yet, the startling (though appalling) events in Karbala proved like a powerful volcano that shook the very foundation of Muslims, it stirred their consciousness, ignorant or learned alike. For sincere Muslims, Karbala turned into a triumph. The tragic event became the very beacon of light to always remind Muslims to practice Islam honestly and sincerely, to do what is right irrespective of consequences,and fear no one except Allah (swt). The tragedy of Karbala taught humanity a lesson that, standing for the truth and fighting for death is more honorable and valuable than submitting to the wrongful, especially when the survival of Islam is at stake.
1. Hussain (R.A) stopped in the middle of the battlefield to perform his obligatory prayers with arrows shooting at him…
the least we can do is perform our daily prayers on time
2. Hussain (R.A) sacrificed his family including his six month old for the sake of Allah…
the least we can do is sacrifice our worldly desires for the sake of Allah
3. Lady Zainab (R.A) prayed Salatul Layl (the night prayers) in the state of sitting down on the night of Ashura after the tragic loss of her entire family…
the least we can do is pray Salatul layl in our peaceful nights
4. Abbas (R.A) was sitting at the river side after not drinking water for three days but wouldn’t drink because he couldn’t bare to quench his thirst while his brother Hussain was still thirsty…
the least we can do is love for our brothers like we’d love for ourselves
5. Young children begged to fight for the cause of the religion of Islam…
the least we can do is know that we are never too young to practice Islam
6. Ali (as), son of Hussain was too sick to stand and was dragged around in chains for days from Karbala to Damascus and still found the power to give his amazing speech to Yazid and his people…
the least we can do is stand up for what we believe and not pity ourselves in the face of oppression
7. Lady Zainab watched everyone she knew killed or abused and when asked by Yazid “what did u think of what God has done to you?” She replied “I didn’t see anything but beauty”…
the least we can do is learn from the patience of Zainab and dedicate the entirety of our actions solely to Allah (swt)
8. Umul Baneen (R.A) lost all 4 of her sons in the tragedy of Karbalaa and when being told she only cared to know for the life of Hussain…
the least we can do is sacrifice all that we are attached to please the Imam of our time
9. Alhur who led the trap of Hussain then realised he was wrong in doing so and seeked the forgiveness of the Imam and was forgiven immediately…
the least we can do is know that it’s never too late to repent with Allah the most merciful
10. Hussain (R.A) forgave Alhur immediately without holding a grudge or blaming him for putting himself and his family in this situation…the least we can do is learn how to be more forgiving when someone apologises for wronging us.

Reaction score
Answer: After Mu'awiya's (R.A) death, Yazid, 30 years old, managed to impose himself on the people and become the Khalifa. At first people refused to accept him as a representative of the Prophet (S.A.W) and Islamic Ummah, but Yazid approached people in mosques for their favors. Yazid used all possible means like bribery, coercion, pressure, threats, and force to receive the people's acceptance of him as the legitimate ruler. Many people were worried, threats to their lives and livelihood was too menacing, so they grudgingly and reluctantly gave in. But, Imam Husain (R.A) and his family did not give in. As the true representative of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), Al-Husain (R.A) flatly refused accepting Yazid either as a Khalifa or a leader of Islam. Despite Yazid's intimidating military power the Imam stood firm in his resolve and chose to challenge Benu Umayya's authorities. Therefore he decided to leave Makkah for Kufa to prepare for a confrontation with Yazid and his forces.
Imam Husain (R.A) continued with the journey along with close companions and family members until he was face to face with 1,000 horsemen led by Hur al-Riyahi representing the enemy. The enemy army blocked the camps of Imam Husain (R.A) from advancing. Imam Husain camped at a place called Karbala, he felt he reached the destination and ordered his camp to be setup. That day was 2nd of Muharram, Hijri 61. on the 9th of Muharram, the enemy's military forces closed in on the camp of Imam Husain (a.s.). Imam asked his brother, Abbas, to talk to Ibn Sa'ad and request a delay of the aggression by one night. Umar Ibn Sa'ad agreed to the demand. He ordered his troops to delay the aggression till next morning. Imam Husain and his pious companions spent that night in prayers. During the night the Imam told the companions, “....the enemy is interested in none but me, me alone. I'll be most delighted to permit each and every one of you to go back, and I urge you to do so...." All companions screamed in response, "By Allah, never, never! We will either live with you or die together with you." Finally, the day of Ashuraa dawned upon the soil of Karbala.
It was the day when Jihad would be in full bloom, blood would be shed, 72 innocent lives would be sacrificed, and a decisive battle would be won to save Islam and the Ummah. It had been a few days since the water supply was cut off by the enemy. Children were crying for water, the women were desperate for water, Zainul-Abideen, the son of Imam Husain (R.A) was sick with fever. The suffering from the thirst was too painful to bear. And despite this, not a single person in the camp made any complaints or even questioned the mission of Imam Husain. Each member supported the Imam wholeheartedly and enthusiastically. Imam Husain's supporters insisted on being the first to fight. Therefore, they took the brunt of the enemy attack. The battle was ferocious.
Within a short time the Imam's supporters slay a large number of the enemy fighters, they were on the offensive and the enemy on the defensive. This caused apprehension and confusion in the enemy military, the 72 of Husain's against the 5,000 of the enemy (some say 30,000) being on the defensive. So worried and nervous, the enemy commander-in-chief ordered his army not only to set fire to the Imam's tents (which were occupied mostly by frightened females and children), but at the same time reinforced his fighters with more troops.
The heroes began to fall, they were men of valor welcoming martyrdom, and they fell one after another, for the enemy was overwhelming in number. By noon time the Imam stopped the fight to perform the Salat. By this time those left were mainly his family and a few supporters. They performed the Salat together. Two supporters were guarding the performers of Salat. The enemy was standing still, watching!! When Salat was finished one of the guards fell dead; there were 17 arrows in his back. Ali Akbar, Husain's son obtained permission to fight and dashed toward the enemy. He engaged them in fierce fighting, falling on them like thunder, slaying numerous fighters. He continued to move forward, deep inside the enemy. The enemy was overpowering in number, it overwhelmed him cutting him with swords and spears, and his body became nothing but wounds gushing blood, until he died. Imam Husain (R.A) rushed to the area and picked up the wounded limp body and brought it to the appalled camp. His sister and others in the camp were horrified and shocked at the scene.
Abbas (R.A) and five other brothers of Imam Husain went to fight. They also engaged the enemy in a fierce fighting, almost doing the impossible. Abbas (R.A) went toward the river to bring some water for the thirsty children. While he was returning on his horse with the water, he was attacked by a large horde of the enemy, overwhelming and severely wounding him. As much as he tried Abbas (R.A) could not save the water, he fell from his horse to breath his last. Next to the battle field went the sons of Imam Al-Hasan and Zainab and their cousins (about 17 of them). They were all in their teens but each stood bravely, believing in the mission, facing a formidable enemy, and showed no less enthusiasm in their quest to embrace the martyrdoms by the afternoon 70 brave persons had sacrificed their lives in Karbala to save Islam.
Husain endured all that and more, for he (S.A.W) all his beloved ones brutally cut to pieces, including children. Remaining the only one, Imam Husain was to face the enemy head on. Precisely at that moment Imam Husain heard his baby crying incessantly, agonizing because of the thirst. Imam Husain's love for his family was unbound, especially for a suffering baby. He held the six months old baby, his youngest son (Ali Asghar) in his arms, and appealed to the enemy fighters for some water for the baby. Imam wanted to awaken their conscience and stir their human feelings but the stone-hearted enemy, instead of giving water, zoomed an arrow toward the agonizing baby and killed him instantly. Imam Husain was shocked. He felt an unbearable wave of pain. The sight of the limp baby in his arms was agonizingly painful. Imam Husain (R.A) was alone, one man against thousands. He took them on, fighting them bravely, and kept fighting, receiving many wounds in the process. Thousands of enemy fighters were surrounding him but none dared to move toward him. The silence was broken when Shimr screamed for an attack, and then screamed again, threatening, and in response they attacked collectively, and one sword fell on Imam Husain's left wrist and deeply cut his left hand. The blood gushed like a fountain. Another sword was soon to follow and it hit his upper back. Imam Husain (R.A) felt numb as he fell to the ground, bleeding profusely. He was near the point of shock, even though staggering he tried to stand by leaning on his sword. Then he received the fatal blow. It was at this point, that Shimr whose mother was a disbeliever, came forward and severed Imam Husain's noble head from the body, the noble head kissed often by the Prophet (S.A.W)!
"SHAH AST HUSAIN, BADSHAH AST HUSAIN
DEEN AST HUSAIN ,DEEN PANAH AST HUSAIN,
SARDAAD ,NA DAAD DAST DAR DAST-E YAZEED,
HAQQUAA KE BINA-E LA ILAH AST HUSAIN."
thnkyou sir , I really didn't read all this before

Reaction score
All is well but last line dear I said don't criticize anyone........n i wrote this :

Answer: Karbala is the cruelest tragedy humanity has ever seen. Yet, the startling (though appalling) events in Karbala proved like a powerful volcano that shook the very foundation of Muslims, it stirred their consciousness, ignorant or learned alike. For sincere Muslims, Karbala turned into a triumph. The tragic event became the very beacon of light to always remind Muslims to practice Islam honestly and sincerely, to do what is right irrespective of consequences,and fear no one except Allah (swt). The tragedy of Karbala taught humanity a lesson that, standing for the truth and fighting for death is more honorable and valuable than submitting to the wrongful, especially when the survival of Islam is at stake.
1. Hussain (R.A) stopped in the middle of the battlefield to perform his obligatory prayers with arrows shooting at him…
the least we can do is perform our daily prayers on time
2. Hussain (R.A) sacrificed his family including his six month old for the sake of Allah…
the least we can do is sacrifice our worldly desires for the sake of Allah
3. Lady Zainab (R.A) prayed Salatul Layl (the night prayers) in the state of sitting down on the night of Ashura after the tragic loss of her entire family…
the least we can do is pray Salatul layl in our peaceful nights
4. Abbas (R.A) was sitting at the river side after not drinking water for three days but wouldn’t drink because he couldn’t bare to quench his thirst while his brother Hussain was still thirsty…
the least we can do is love for our brothers like we’d love for ourselves
5. Young children begged to fight for the cause of the religion of Islam…
the least we can do is know that we are never too young to practice Islam
6. Ali (as), son of Hussain was too sick to stand and was dragged around in chains for days from Karbala to Damascus and still found the power to give his amazing speech to Yazid and his people…
the least we can do is stand up for what we believe and not pity ourselves in the face of oppression
7. Lady Zainab watched everyone she knew killed or abused and when asked by Yazid “what did u think of what God has done to you?” She replied “I didn’t see anything but beauty”…
the least we can do is learn from the patience of Zainab and dedicate the entirety of our actions solely to Allah (swt)
8. Umul Baneen (R.A) lost all 4 of her sons in the tragedy of Karbalaa and when being told she only cared to know for the life of Hussain…
the least we can do is sacrifice all that we are attached to please the Imam of our time
9. Alhur who led the trap of Hussain then realised he was wrong in doing so and seeked the forgiveness of the Imam and was forgiven immediately…
the least we can do is know that it’s never too late to repent with Allah the most merciful
10. Hussain (R.A) forgave Alhur immediately without holding a grudge or blaming him for putting himself and his family in this situation…the least we can do is learn how to be more forgiving when someone apologises for wronging us.
sir is it necessary to write all these points , I mean the question is of 4 marks so we can chose 4 points out of this and any reference for this question