• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
شكراً جزيلاً و نعم لهجة مصرية مختلفة من لك
يبدو انك جيد جدا في اللغه العربيه ما شاء الله ! هل وجدت صعوبه في تعلمها ؟ و انا من السودان ! :)

Reaction score
Dear Sofia, look into the marking scheme and u will find urself in trouble for this answer its not knowledgeable n immature ans..........now compare with this answer......
Q1. Describe how was quran revealed to Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) between 610 and 632 A.D?
Answer: Essential to learning the history of the Quran is the study of the stages of its revelation, which is usually referred to by the term "'Tanzeel' of the Quran", literally, the descent or the 'sending down' of the Quran from the Heavens to the Earth. The Quran was brought by Jibreel from the Preserved Tablet (in the Seventh Heaven) down to the First Heaven (sky) and placed in the 'Place of Power or Honor'. First, the Quran mentions the Preserved Tablets in the verse (which means): "Nay! This is a Glorious Quran, inscribed in a Preserved Tablet" [85:21-22] then it tells of the fact that it was sent down during a specific night, in the verse (which means): "We have indeed sent down this during the Night of Power." [Quran 97:1].

They Quran is the literal word of Allah which was revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in the time span of 23 years, Allah Almighty Says about the Holy Quran (what means): " (It is) a Quran which We have divided (into parts from time to time), in order that thou (O Muhammad) might recite it to people at intervals: We have revealed it by stages (in 23 years)." [Quran 17:106]. In Arabic ‘wahi’ means the spontaneous message made known through divine inspiration. The Prophet (S.A.W) received revelations through different modes through angel Jibrael (A.S). The surahs (chapters) revealed in Makkah are generally brief but powerful they deal with Tawheed (oneness of Allah) , Prophet Hood, the Hereafter etc, whereas the surahs revealed in Madinah are long and detailed with a bit softness in tone. They deal with the laws covering all the aspects of human life including Jihad.
The Holy Quran was not revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) all at once but sporadically with the different types of revelation like in 610 A.D in the cave of Hira when the Archangel Jibrael (A.S) delivered the first revelation to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in the form of man. This was the most common way of receiving revelation. The Prophet (S.A.W) himself narrates the experience: “He seized me and squeezed me to such an extent that I was exhausted” (Sahih Bukhari). The angel repeated the action thrice and for the third time he said: “Recite, in the name of thy Lord who created. Created man with a clot of congealed blood, Recite and your Lord is most bountiful. Who has taught the use of pen and taught man that which he knew not” (96:1-5) .This is the form of receiving revelation directly into the heart of Prophet (S.A.W). Another form is through angel Jibrael (A.S) in his true angelic form. According to Hazrat Abdullah ibne Masood the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “When I (S.A.W) angel Jibrael (A.S) he had 316 wings covering the entire east and the west” (Sahih Bukhari). Sometimes the revelation would disclose upon the ringing of the bell. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) once narrated to Hazrat Bibi Ayesha (R.A): “Sometimes revelation comes to after a bell ringing and that is a heavy time for me” (Sahih Bukhari) This was the most difficult of the forms of revelation for the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) to bear, if he was mounted on a camel and received such kind of revelation, his companions and the animal he was riding could feel the bodily change and the weight of his body. Sometimes the Prophet (S.A.W) would receive the revelation through dreams which would come true the next morning. For example the events of the battle of Uhud were seen by the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) the day before it took place. The Prophet (S.A.W) only for once directly received the revelation from Allah in the ascension. The messenger of Allah received the revelation about the obligatory five daily prayers in this form. It is interesting to know how the differing methods of communication which started from 610 A.D reached their climatic end in 632 A.D at the mount Arafat where Allah revealed the last verses of the Holy Quran during the last sermon: “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed may favours upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (5:3)

Reaction score
يبدو انك جيد جدا في اللغه العربيه ما شاء الله ! هل وجدت صعوبه في تعلمها ؟ و انا من السودان ! :)

we will have our Arabic conversation some other time but for now focus on the ans i just posted.....which Sofia wrote is not upto the cie stander

Reaction score
وكذلك عند ثماني سنوات في مصر من أفضل
علماء المسلمين بالتأكيد في تعلم اللغة العربية
ممن السودان لم أتمكن من أنك تعيش في
السعودية ؟

Reaction score
وكذلك عند ثماني سنوات في مصر من أفضل
علماء المسلمين بالتأكيد في تعلم اللغة العربية
ممن السودان لم أتمكن من أنك تعيش في
السعودية ؟
نعم انا اعيش في المملكه العربيه السعوديه لكني من السودان :)

Reaction score
we will have our Arabic conversation some other time but for now focus on the ans i just posted.....which Sofia wrote is not upto the cie stander
ٍ
Sir I also have a Question Amna The mother Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) where did she die ? I know she was buried at Abwa but where did she die ?!

Reaction score
Dear Sofia, look into the marking scheme and u will find urself in trouble for this answer its not knowledgeable n immature ans..........now compare with this answer......
Q1. Describe how was quran revealed to Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) between 610 and 632 A.D?
Answer: Essential to learning the history of the Quran is the study of the stages of its revelation, which is usually referred to by the term "'Tanzeel' of the Quran", literally, the descent or the 'sending down' of the Quran from the Heavens to the Earth.The Quran was brought by Jibreel from the Preserved Tablet (in the Seventh Heaven) down to the First Heaven (sky) and placed in the 'Place of Power or Honor'. First, the Quran mentions the Preserved Tablets in the verse (which means): "Nay! This is a Glorious Quran, inscribed in a Preserved Tablet" [85:21-22] then it tells of the fact that it was sent down during a specific night, in the verse (which means):"We have indeed sent down this during the Night of Power." [Quran 97:1].

They Quran is the literal word of Allah which was revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in the time span of 23 years, Allah Almighty Says about the Holy Quran (what means): " (It is) a Quran which We have divided (into parts from time to time), in order that thou (O Muhammad) might recite it to people at intervals: We have revealed it by stages (in 23 years)." [Quran 17:106]. In Arabic ‘wahi’ means the spontaneous message made known through divine inspiration. The Prophet (S.A.W) received revelations through different modes through angel Jibrael (A.S). The surahs (chapters) revealed in Makkah are generally brief but powerful they deal with Tawheed (oneness of Allah) , Prophet Hood, the Hereafter etc, whereas the surahs revealed in Madinah are long and detailed with a bit softness in tone. They deal with the laws covering all the aspects of human life including Jihad.
The Holy Quran was not revealed to the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) all at once but sporadically with the different types of revelation like in 610 A.D in the cave of Hira when the Archangel Jibrael (A.S) delivered the first revelation to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in the form of man. This was the most common way of receiving revelation. The Prophet (S.A.W) himself narrates the experience: “He seized me and squeezed me to such an extent that I was exhausted” (Sahih Bukhari). The angel repeated the action thrice and for the third time he said: “Recite, in the name of thy Lord who created. Created man with a clot of congealed blood, Recite and your Lord is most bountiful. Who has taught the use of pen and taught man that which he knew not” (96:1-5) .This is the form of receiving revelation directly into the heart of Prophet (S.A.W). Another form is through angel Jibrael (A.S) in his true angelic form. According to Hazrat Abdullah ibne Masood the Prophet (S.A.W) said: “When I (S.A.W) angel Jibrael (A.S) he had 316 wings covering the entire east and the west” (Sahih Bukhari). Sometimes the revelation would disclose upon the ringing of the bell. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W) once narrated to Hazrat Bibi Ayesha (R.A): “Sometimes revelation comes to after a bell ringing and that is a heavy time for me” (Sahih Bukhari) This was the most difficult of the forms of revelation for the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) to bear, if he was mounted on a camel and received such kind of revelation, his companions and the animal he was riding could feel the bodily change and the weight of his body. Sometimes the Prophet (S.A.W) would receive the revelation through dreams which would come true the next morning. For example the events of the battle of Uhud were seen by the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) the day before it took place. The Prophet (S.A.W) only for once directly received the revelation from Allah in the ascension. The messenger of Allah received the revelation about the obligatory five daily prayers in this form. It is interesting to know how the differing methods of communication which started from 610 A.D reached their climatic end in 632 A.D at the mount Arafat where Allah revealed the last verses of the Holy Quran during the last sermon: “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed may favours upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (5:3)

Sir Sorry For asking this Question but are you 100% sure of the Quraic Verses ?! So Sorry again for asking this question I know You are a very Knowledgeable person but In the end as you now we should be careful writing them Even if Examiner does not realize Because we will be asked in Front of Allah (SWT)

Reaction score
Sir Sorry For asking this Question but are you 100% sure of the Quraic Verses ?! So Sorry again for asking this question I know You are a very Knowledgeable person but In the end as you now we should be careful writing them Even if Examiner does not realize Because we will be asked in Front of Allah (SWT)
;
And I don't know how to Thank You for the answer ! Infact just now I realized we are so lost in Islamyat !! Jazaka Allah Khairan

Reaction score
Answer: Essential to learning the history of the Quran is the study of the stages of its revelation, which is usually referred to by the term "'Tanzeel' of the Quran", literally, the descent or the 'sending down' of the Quran from the Heavens to the Earth.The Quran was brought by Jibreel from the Preserved Tablet (in the Seventh Heaven) down to the First Heaven (sky) and placed in the 'Place of Power or Honor'. First, the Quran mentions the Preserved Tablets in the verse (which means): "Nay! This is a Glorious Quran, inscribed in a Preserved Tablet" [85:21-22] then it tells of the fact that it was sent down during a specific night, in the verse (which means):"We have indeed sent down this during the Night of Power." [Quran 97:1].

sir don't we need to mention in here
the revelations dat came frm time to tme

Reaction score
and sir I read it one of the notes in found on xpc that we must also include the attitude of pagans towards islam as it also determined the type of revelation, so ................

Reaction score
sir can u tll me wt else can I add In here for 10 marks and is it gonna cme as 4 marks qstion

Q1. Identify how was makkah and Arabia at the time of Prophet (P.B.U.H)’s birth?

ANS: Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish , who enjoyed special status , as mentioned in Quran

for the covenant of security enjoyed by Quraish , and their covenants covering journies by winter and summer

by the time of Prophet’s birth the divine message was completely forgotten and Arabia was lost in the wilderness of polytheism . Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was brought up in the amidst of mockery and darkness. At the time , Arabia was surrounded in the darkness of social and political crimes , there were no laws and women , slaves and poors had no status. Especially, women who were considered as property , who could be sold and brought at will

Moreover, a man could have as many wives as he could afford and after his death , his son inherited his wives, step mother could be made legal wives. The stranger especially , were open to any kind of injustice and crime. There was rule of injustice and idol worshipping in the land , and for quraish it was a source of earning money.

The Kabah was full of idols and there was no belief in hereafter nor responsibility of one’s actions.there was no moral code and drinking , gambling and adultery were common . moreover there was no law and government in the land. Not only this , there were rivaries between the tribes , leading to wars on slightest excuses and continuing up to generations.

Reaction score
sir what is the importance of Holy Prophet(S.A.W) 'S visit to taif for early muslim community?

Reaction score
it is mentioned in the answer about revelation came when needed.....n u dont have to write about pagans reactions......follow the marking scheme dear why he or she wrote about the pagans, when the question is very simple that is to say about the methods through which they came......TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION THAN LOOK FOR THE EXAMINER'S MARKING SCHEME N ELABORATE.

Reaction score
U can get me on the day of judgement if I miss led you...... its same like hadith u quote a hadith n if u didn't wrote from where you get the hadith u will loose marks......

Reaction score
sir can u tll me wt else can I add In here for 10 marks and is it gonna cme as 4 marks qstion

Q1. Identify how was makkah and Arabia at the time of Prophet (P.B.U.H)’s birth?

ANS: Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish , who enjoyed special status , as mentioned in Quran

for the covenant of security enjoyed by Quraish , and their covenants covering journies by winter and summer

by the time of Prophet’s birth the divine message was completely forgotten and Arabia was lost in the wilderness of polytheism . Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was brought up in the amidst of mockery and darkness. At the time , Arabia was surrounded in the darkness of social and political crimes , there were no laws and women , slaves and poors had no status. Especially, women who were considered as property , who could be sold and brought at will

Moreover, a man could have as many wives as he could afford and after his death , his son inherited his wives, step mother could be made legal wives. The stranger especially , were open to any kind of injustice and crime. There was rule of injustice and idol worshipping in the land , and for quraish it was a source of earning money.

The Kabah was full of idols and there was no belief in hereafter nor responsibility of one’s actions.there was no moral code and drinking , gambling and adultery were common . moreover there was no law and government in the land. Not only this , there were rivaries between the tribes , leading to wars on slightest excuses and continuing up to generations.
Its the introduction of the beginning of the seerah and no one asks about intro....how ever the question is good and the answer is very very long statrting before Abraha... that is from Hazrat bib Hajara and Hazrat Ismail (A.S)..... IF YOU HAVE YASMIN MALIK'S CIE RECOMENDED BOOK IN IT IS AWESOME ANSWER.

Reaction score
Its the introduction of the beginning of the seerah and no one asks about intro....how ever the question is good and the answer is very very long statrting before Abraha... that is from Hazrat bib Hajara and Hazrat Ismail (A.S)..... IF YOU HAVE YASMIN MALIK'S CIE RECOMENDED BOOK IN IT IS AWESOME ANSWER.

GIVE THE ENGLISH MEANING OF ASALAMO ALAIKUM?

Reaction score
ٍ
Sir I also have a Question Amna The mother Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) where did she die ? I know she was buried at Abwa but where did she die ?!
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IF U VISIT THE POP IN VATICAN CITY WHAT HE WILL SAY TO YOU....... HE WILL SAY PEACE BE UPON YOU, AS HE SAID TO ME WHEN WE WENT TO ROME FOR AN ARGUMENT........ ON THE OTHER HAND YOU ALL WRITE P.B.U.H FOR OUR BELOVED RASOOL ALLAH (S.A.W) WHY? WHEN ALLAH HAS ORDED US TO SEND DAROOD E PAK AND ALLAH AND HIS ANGELS SEND DAROOD O SALAM THAN WHO R WE TO SAY P.B.U.H...... It is mentioned by Allah Sub'hanhu wa Ta'ala in the Holy Qur'an:
An-Nabbiyyu awlaa bil mu'mineena min an-fusihim... (Sura Ahzab, 6)

Allah Sub'hanhu wa Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an: Innallaha wa malaaikatahu yusalluna alan Nabi Yaa ayyuhallazeena aamanu sallu alaihi wa salimu tasleema (al-Ahzab,56). In this well-known verse we see that Allah Sub'hanhu wa Ta'ala is all the time exalting and praising his Beloved Prophet. So, if no one else does it; his name will still be continued to be praised by Allah himself. SO ‘P.B.U.H’ IS NOT SALUTATIONSallallahu alaihi wa Sallam’ (S.A.W) IS

Reaction score
no sir im stdng frm FARKHANDA NOOR book and DR.ISKANDER MIRZA NOTES