• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
xtreme papers community is maintained well, but we all would like to see Facebook group managed in same way (less spam , no advertisement!)

Reaction score
Recently, we uploaded the final build of 'XtremePapers Reimagined'. But that doesn't mean we're done yet!
We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth.

If you have anything in mind, now is the time!
Anything from a punctuation correction to a whole new design; I am listening..

Here is a short list of our current development plans. If any new idea is accepted, I'll add it to this list.
  1. Add more subjects in Revision section,
  2. Update latest resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB and AQA,
  3. Add 'Print' functionality for revision notes.
Its a humble request to go through this entire thread before posting to avoid duplicate suggestions.

can u please keep a contest this year, like u kept last year!!?

Reaction score
I WANT THE THEME TO BE PINK AND PURPLE!!! :D :D :X3: ...black and red is too boring now..:sleep:

Reaction score
I like the colours of XPC.its unique !!
And belive it or not i went (like just gazing through) all the 15 pages and some ideas are really nice
and seriously sad for the no chat option (but of course security first )
My suggestion is if we can have a new style for our avatar
like a new way (nice way :D) for our avatar showing up
If possible :)
and awesome job on answering suggestion admins *thumbs up * :D

Reaction score
Try adding a "Teaching" section where there is a teacher and the teacher explains it using a scratch board...something like that

Reaction score
SUGGESTION:
As in many threads and convos there are numerous pages and its pretty difficult to scroll through the arrows and go to the page we want, there must be an option to type the number and enter it to go to the specific page.