• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Recently, we uploaded the final build of 'XtremePapers Reimagined'. But that doesn't mean we're done yet!
We have so much more we still want to do, and our development plans are daunting in their scale and breadth.

If you have anything in mind, now is the time!
Anything from a punctuation correction to a whole new design; I am listening..

Here is a short list of our current development plans. If any new idea is accepted, I'll add it to this list.
  1. Add more subjects in Revision section,
  2. Update latest resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB and AQA,
  3. Add 'Print' functionality for revision notes.
Its a humble request to go through this entire thread before posting to avoid duplicate suggestions.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Just a small dua, may Allah help you in every good mission of yours...and may he increase you in your Imaan and grant you success in this world as well as the HereAfter...Aameen..

Right now, don't have anything in mind. I'd definitely share if anything clicks my mind. ;)

Jazak Allah Khairen Kaseeran!! [May Allah reward (good) you a lot ]

Reaction score
Make a revision notes page for Computing and Applied ICT for A2 :)
Would be very glad for some Paper 4 tips and hints for Computing since the project seems to be badly explained everywhere and cannot really get the hang of it... Lucky that its only next year :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Who's wasting time, btw? :p
There's no one answer! :p

Make a revision notes page for Computing and Applied ICT for A2 :)
Would be very glad for some Paper 4 tips and hints for Computing since the project seems to be badly explained everywhere and cannot really get the hang of it... Lucky that its only next year :)
Sure thing! Just to clarify a bit further, the inactive subject list on our revision section aren't the only subjects we'll be adding. The list will go on..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I would request you to add maths/scientific symbols. It would be asy as we write down the solution!
Can you please explain it a bit more?
If you're talking about the Greek letter's you can always copy/paste from a source like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_letters_used_in_mathematics,_science,_and_engineering

For example:
  • α (alpha)
  • β (beta)
  • γ (gamma)
  • δ (delta)
Add some notes for computer and some sample projects if you have any, thanks :)O levels btw
Its already in the list..

Reaction score
I thought of this:
Slide2.jpg

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

Slide2.jpg

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.