• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
I thought of this:
View attachment 6917

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

View attachment 6919

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.
WOW!!!! dats an awesum way 2 design it! (y)

Reaction score
@topic... it wld b relle nyc if da edexcel section could be uploaded with recent papers as well.... :)

Reaction score
1.the old smileys should return they were best.
2. Like system should be replaced with the 'thanks' one
3. Since now it is XPC, there should be a chat room in the main site.

Reaction score
@ ADMIN ----------->Some Suggestions and Ideas

• NEW SMILEYS FOR USERS
  • New fonts
  • Word limit in post or comment should be increase
  • Formula Section in the Revision Tab
  • Mobile integrated Site of XPC for people who dont have Android or iphone
  • Realtime Chat
  • Word Attachment with message to any other Member

Reaction score
>the colour scheme of the site is so annoying ! after a while of browsing for answers you start getting a headache :/

>i also recommend that similar topics should be managed into one folder and repetitive web links and notes should be removed. it gets jumbled up otherwise and is irritating opening up the same link over and over from different threads. like for example, a separate CLEAN thread can be made with all the bio notes, comments not allowed, just links. that way you dont waste time searching through the thread skipping comments etc

>a seperate thread for doubts regarding past papers or question papers
and a separate thread for doubts regarding the conceptual material

i'll add more when i come up with more suggestions but these are the ones i personally HIGHLY recommend
Thank You :)

Reaction score

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
>the colour scheme of the site is so annoying ! after a while of browsing for answers you start getting a headache :/
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, I personally like the colour scheme :D So if you really give it a thought, I'd suggest you keep a choice...let the members chose the one they want ;)
I'm not sure who all like it, but I like this one..!! ;)

Reaction score
Reaction score
I thought of this:
View attachment 6917

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

View attachment 6919

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.

Must say..Epic design man!

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, I personally like the colour scheme :D So if you really give it a thought, I'd suggest you keep a choice...let the members chose the one they want ;)
I'm not sure who all like it, but I like this one..!! ;)
it is nice but the white on black contrast starts to get irritating just like i said above . especially when you're multitasking and then switch between panes from white toned backgrounds to a complete black one>it's an opinion though :) however i think it's not much of an issue to put up so many choices, since there are more priorities first: lol 2 or 3 options would be good though :p

Reaction score
I like this scheme
It suits the site name
Xtreme -> red/black (Y)

A brighter theme would'nt suit....Just an opinion.