• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i think we kinda need a chat box which wuld make chat easier rather than going to the messages again and again..
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well...yeah introduce the chat, and quadruple the amount of time wasted on XPC :( :ROFLMAO:
We had a chat system under development but was discontinued for security concerns! I'm afraid its not coming back! :(

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
>the colour scheme of the site is so annoying ! after a while of browsing for answers you start getting a headache :/

>i also recommend that similar topics should be managed into one folder and repetitive web links and notes should be removed. it gets jumbled up otherwise and is irritating opening up the same link over and over from different threads. like for example, a separate CLEAN thread can be made with all the bio notes, comments not allowed, just links. that way you dont waste time searching through the thread skipping comments etc

>a seperate thread for doubts regarding past papers or question papers
and a separate thread for doubts regarding the conceptual material

i'll add more when i come up with more suggestions but these are the ones i personally HIGHLY recommend
Thank You :)
'Red and Black' is kind of our signature dish; it defines the site!
We are however fiddling with the fonts to make sure the text is even easier to read..

Regarding your thread grouping suggestion, that's something we had considered multiple times!
We believed in proving members maximum control but with the XPC growing, we'll reconsider it..

Reaction score
We can have a poll for old vs new smilies (in a couple of days).
Our 'Like' system is an upgrade over the old 'Thanks' system. I'm afraid it cannot be reverted! :(
We had a chat system under development but was discontinued for security concerns! If afraid its not coming back! :(
AOA WR WB,
ok sure, no prob's there.
hope the chat system come's back as now it's XPC and a community includes both a chat room and a forum mostly.
thnx for taking time to reply
regards

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I thought of this:
View attachment 6917

We could have the syllabus options along with practice questions. Just wanted to modify it.
I hate going back to those massive folders and then search for those little lines of sy or qp's!

You could also merge the topics into one? Will save some space. It's my opinion or how I imagined it, but anyway.

Or may be, this:

View attachment 6919

As you're proceed and you're done with the subject you could complete the circle.
I'm sorry but that design feels too ugly!
I don't see it better in anyway than the current one:
blake7_vs_basim.jpg

As far as subject related resources, we already have that in our plans..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, I personally like the colour scheme :D So if you really give it a thought, I'd suggest you keep a choice...let the members chose the one they want ;)
I'm not sure who all like it, but I like this one..!! ;)
We made a theme chooser for XPC in the first place but the issue is the images, avatars, signatures and attachments are all intended for black backgrounds.
A white background would make things look rather strange. One option is to allow members to choose different color combinations on a black background. That's something we might consider in the near future..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
it is nice but the white on black contrast starts to get irritating just like i said above . especially when you're multitasking and then switch between panes from white toned backgrounds to a complete black one>it's an opinion though :) however i think it's not much of an issue to put up so many choices, since there are more priorities first: lol 2 or 3 options would be good though :p
That's been answered above. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
another suggestion:
1.the member's online now section should present the guests and the registered user separately.
2. Certain sections of the forum like off-topic and chat should be restricted for guests
Can you please clear your point further?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to suggest that, there should be an option to delete all the P.M's in the inbox! I mean the current option is rather 'slow'.
This is to prevent users from accidentally emptying inbox since this delete is permanent!
If members still feel the need for this feature, please don't hesitate in suggesting again.
Or you can create a seperate poll for that.. That would surely deliver member's point of view on that..

Reaction score
This is to prevent users from accidentally emptying inbox since this delete is permanent!
oh! but there should be an option like this, I mean there are millions of P.M's and it's rather hard to find the appropriate ones. So please make something like which can delete all the P.M's,.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We had a chat system under development but was discontinued for security concerns! I'm afraid its not coming back! :(
nah...:D I didn't need it anyway :p
i mentioned the disadvantge of it :p though many wont agree..;) :p

Reaction score
nah...:D I didn't need it anyway :p
i mentioned the disadvantge of it :p though many wont agree..;) :p
no man... it would be more advantageous if it's used properly. The current admins can be Chat Admin's and as we have at least one admin online all time there would be one chat admin working who will ensure that rules are followed(no swearing/spamming e.t.c)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
no man... it would be more advantageous if it's used properly. The current admins can be Chat Admin's and as we have at least one admin online all time there would be one chat admin working who will ensure that rules are followed(no swearing/spamming e.t.c)
lol...i was speaking about the time we waste around...i bet it's more of wasting time than studying :D (this includes me too :( )