• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Its raining suggestions! Advancing XtremePapers, Advancing Knowledge

Reaction score
chat can be used to fulfill the educational needs can't it? it will help prevent duplicate posts and Will ease ur Burden :p
also a community should have a chat room
I guess not, If members can chat on threads than it would result more in 'time wastage' rather than studies. However let's refrain from discussing this here. We wouldn't want to create a messy environment for the admin?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oh! but there should be an option like this, I mean there are millions of P.M's and it's rather hard to find the appropriate ones. So please make something like which can delete all the P.M's,.
I think an option 'Delete selected conversations' can be introduced to cover that. It would be slightly safer than 'Delete All!' and would require a confirmation before initiating..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no man... it would be more advantageous if it's used properly. The current admins can be Chat Admin's and as we have at least one admin online all time there would be one chat admin working who will ensure that rules are followed(no swearing/spamming e.t.c)
All admin and moderators together won't be able to cope with the chat system's traffic! :D

Reaction score
This is to prevent users from accidentally emptying inbox since this delete is permanent!
If members still feel the need for this feature, please don't hesitate in suggesting again.
Or you can create a seperate poll for that.. That would surely deliver member's point of view on that..
I think this would be a Great suggestion !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That makes the two of us! :D
pressed the like button, cuz that was kinda nice to know :D
not because I'm happy about it. :(
So yeah, I got a suggestion to give...finally :D

Introduce something so great and interesting, that I (& probably many others, including YOU :D) cut down wasting time. Believe me, I waste time no where, but XPC. Neither do I have fb, nor do I waste time watching TV/ surfing the net. All I do is login, and then...*time flies* :sick::notworthy:

I bet this'd be the best suggestion ever. Do give it a thought. ;) :LOL:

Reaction score
pressed the like button, cuz that was kinda nice to know :D
not because I'm happy about it. :(
So yeah, I got a suggestion to give...finally :D

Introduce something so great and interesting, that I (& probably many others, including YOU :D) cut down wasting time. Believe me, I waste time no where, but XPC. Neither do I have fb, nor do I waste time watching TV/ surfing the net. All I do is login, and then...*time flies* :sick::notworthy:

I bet this'd be the best suggestion ever. Do give it a thought. ;) :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Totally Agreed! :D

Reaction score
AoA!
'Zishi' stole my suggestion away. Definitely introduce LaTeX. That will enable us to post mathematics solutions without resorting to the use of Paint every time since most mathematical symbols aren't easily available for copy-pasting while LaTeX gives a far tidier and professional look.
More suggestions are:
-> A section for video lectures
-> Spare us a chat box! (XPC risks becoming a site full of juvenile jibber-jabber if that's done. :p Plus, we do have the Chat Sub-forum that serves exactly the same purpose.)
-> The option of 'Upload a File' in Conversations should be extended to all members.
A humble request to PlanetMaster: Kindly have a look at my PM and reply when/if possible. Thank you!